We are happy to announce that Martian Firmware Update v1.47 is now available for download at https://martianwatches.com/support/software-updates/.
On this page, you can also read more about the Martian Watch Alerts App update for iOS and Android.
Downloading the new firmware and updating your Martian Watch Alerts App provides many new and improved features for your Martian Watch, including:
1. Tap the watch glass to see last notification (for one min after notification came in)
2. Option for no SMS character limit
3. Worldwide weather now available – current weather plus Fahrenheit or Celsius option
4. Android: Google Now option for voice command (requires A2DP turned "on" in watch and Google Now turned "on" in Martian App).
5. Vibration slide bar allows you to choose vibration level (requires firmware update also)
6. Find watch (within Bluetooth range)
7. Scroll speed option and scroll delay
8. Camera mode: Front-facing default (Android: improved user interface)
9. If World Clock is turned on, date doesn’t display twice when menu button is pressed
10. iOS: Find Phone works with mute switch on
11. iOS: Improved email to use any IMAP server (if your server isn’t listed, you can type it in)
12. More translations for German, Japanese (iOS only) and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
Please follow the step-by-step instructions to download. For Mac installation, we have also included a tutorial video.
For complete information and to perform the update, please visit https://martianwatches.com/support/software-updates/. If you have any questions during the process, please register your product and send us a support ticket, and we’re happy to assist you.