This is the amazing venue we will be in during our run at the Fringe Fest! It's an original Dutch “Kermis-circus” tented venue with tiered rows of benches
gives this venue the feel of a 19th Century variety hall.
Some fun historical facts: The Bosco Theater was built in 1909 and used by the Ophof family who performed
their own family circus in it until 1960. In the following decades, many different
companies and artists continue to perform at the Bosco Theater
as it travels all over the world! We are so excited to have such a cool and unique venue for The Super Serious Show.
Thank you to everyone who's donated so far we are deeply grateful for your support. We're 15 days in to this crazy internet-car-wash and 25% of our way there. Help us get the other 75% by tweeting, facebooking, emailing, calling and just sharing with the world in general. Thank you all so much!
Lots of love,
The Super Serious Show Team
More info about Bosco can be found here www.boscotheater.com