I'm thrilled to announce that the name of the film is now... BLUE! BLUE is going to be the brand that represents what we believe in: Enhancing the beauty and health of the environment by maximizing individual freedom and national prosperity. Attached below are some images from the film and more info on the name change.
- We were able to keep the Axed theme in the film and by toning it down it actually made the Axed theme more powerful. The decline of the timber industry and it's affects on rural communities remains a focus of the film, along with natural resources, population, wealth, poverty, industry, environmental stewardship, the cost of Green, Agenda 21, collectivism, totalitarianism, freedom, and prosperity.
- Everyone will be receiving a new poster and bumper sticker with the BLUE logo and brand (provided your pledge qualified for that level).
- The credits are currently being created, with a shout-out to all of you guys– the backers! If you don't want your name mentioned, please let us know.
- While the film is now complete we still have two major projects left to finish prior to release: The website and an official trailer. The website will be instrumental in making this into a movement.
- Please feel free to comment below with any questions or thoughts. Thanks!