Fashion Manufacturing in United States
Reasonable Luxury is a project that stands entirely for manufacturing a high quality, ageless wardrobe, at a decent value. It’s no secret that large percentage of garment manufacturing moved overseas. This project tries to partially bring it back, producing an entire collection in United States, therefore guaranteeing quality and fashion jobs for local professionals.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $24,000 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on August 18, 2012.
Jul 9, 2012 - Aug 18, 2012 (40 days)
- First created · 0 backed
- Has not connected Facebook
Pledge $25 or more
• Reasonably unisex white T-Shirt with unique GB graphic print – is a representation of a cosmopolitan background with an omnivorous artistic sensibility. Available in sizes: S/M/L. **For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 5USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
Pledge $45 or more
• The archetypal Tote Bag made out of pure canvas, represents the series – Artistic Sensibility. Available in one size, this unisex luxurious item can hold anything from books to beach items; It can serve as an irreplaceable accessory for everyday busy life. With squared off bottom and extra long natural web handles; bag is handmade in New York. *For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 5USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
Pledge $50 or more
• Tentatively unique GB paper collage, from the series "Body Transformation", this 8” x 10” original designer piece depicts the fragility and intrigue of emotions in connection with unconventional motifs – therefore describing the body obtaining the novel hybrid shape. Collage comes with the initial passé-partout (mat) framing. *For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 10USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
Pledge $80 or more
• One of the most fascinating parts of Central Asian Applied Arts is the prestigious technique of dyeing fabrics – Ikat. Hand woven and hand dyed this double sided lightweight scarf is an exceptional piece specifically designed by GB for Kickstarter backers. Produced and made entirely in New York, with combination of two patters, divided by the golden borderline, this 87 inch long, 9 inch wide item is a complete synonym of reasonable luxury. *For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 10USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
Pledge $135 or more
• Via combining different fabrics and materials, in this selected framed paper collages, from the series `Body Transformations` GB exhibits fidelity to human nature by communicating with structural shape transformations, throughout the centuries. Outlining the figures of hands as live objects involved in body renovation – using fashion as a tool. In choice of two – this exclusive décor piece is an exquisite 16,7”x12’7 designer item, with glass front protection and fireboard mat framing included. *For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 18USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
Pledge $285 or more
• Extra large dip-dye, there is only one word to describe this 100% silk scarf – Individuality. It will cocoon and protect you, at the same time showing you off in the luxurious bright shadow. Screen-printed this irreplaceable GB scarf represents the original designer imprint – a time stretching voyage to the oriental origin, it’s inhabitants and ethnic beginnings. This 40”x50”x40” emblematic triangle scarf, with gainsboro gray finishing ribbon and golden cuffs is the ultimate symbol of magnificence defined by GB, at a reasonable value. All hand made in New York. In addition to the silk splendour you will receive a personalized thank you postcard, with the inimitable GB collage from the mood board of the upcoming collection – Le Jardin Noir. *For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 15USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
Pledge $550 or more
0 backers Limited (8 of 8 left)
• In hierarchy of luxury, gold always remained on top of the ladder. An extraordinary piece from the collection “ODA” – handmade, brushed 24-karat gold plated, copper bracelet. Pure representation of the fighting courage with style and reinvention of one’s gene, by paying homage to the ancestry. Inventing an arm silhouette in a revolutionary but at the same time extremely honourable way. Definition of a fine accessory adjustable to your wrist. Approx. 7”L circumference. In addition to the exceptional golden bracelet, you will also be privileged to have an exclusive sneak-peak at the upcoming collection, through the restricted industry print look-book, specifically issued for Kickstarter backers. As mentioned the new collection will be entirely produced in United States and presented during the New York Fashion this fall. *For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 25USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
Pledge $990 or more
1 backer All gone!
• Space filled with intoxicating air of liberty – a giant GB designed poster from the initial mood board of the collection `Jheronymus`. 90 inches long and 58 inches wide, this massive print will take your décor onto a voyeuristic odyssey. Any living room, dining room or even a private boudoir will be pushed to another level with impregnated details, figures, symbols and satirical meanings used by the designer. Additionally with your luxurious interior decoration, you will receive a set with above mentioned keychain and an ikat scarf. *For outside of the United States shipping please include additional 40USD.Estimated delivery: Oct 2012