"To Catch a Dollar: Muhammad Yunus Banks on America" has been successfully funded, thanks to your generous support!
All we can say is, "Wow!" Thank you so much to everyone who backed our Kickstarter. 118 of you backed us for a total of $20,909. Simply amazing, and we are so incredibly grateful.
We will be in touch soon with all of our backers, both to thank you and also to coordinate your rewards!
- For those of you who pledged at the $250, we will be in touch within the next day (if we haven't already) with information on your tickets to the screening the week of September 23rd.
- For those that pledged at the $1,000 level, you should be receiving an email tonight! Just to reiterate: we have had to change the date of our NYC VIP event with Professor Yunus to September 25 (Sunday), because he is receiving an award in Chicago that he can't miss on the 23rd. The email should include details about your coffee with Professor Yunus shortly.
We are also working hard to pull together a series of special screenings in New York, LA and hopefully beyond. We will be posting updates here:
If you're in the New York area, you can get tickets here:
You can also monitor updates over Facebook and Twitter!
Thanks again to everyone, for your incredible support!
We have been blown away by your support. So far we've had 107 backers pledging $16,284 to support the film. That's 81% of the way there! Thank you so, so much.
Thank you so so much to all of our backers, including some incredibly generous donors who have singlehandedly been putting this KickStarter within reach of our goal!
Thanks so much for all of your help and support in these last few hours!
We've been so humbled by the response to our Kickstarter! Wow, 21 pledges:
- 1 pledge at the $1 level - Thanks!
- 5 pledges at the $10 level - Let me know if you'd like to remain anonymous, and I'll find a way more private way to thank you.
- 3 pledges at the $25 level - I have the Grameen America savings books ready for you. :-)
- 3 Backers at the $50 level - Your DVDs of To Catch A Dollar will be ready soon! We're targeting December.
- 4 backers at the $100 level - I'm so blown away by your support, and touched that you're interested in my other documentaries.
- 1 backer at $1000 - I can't wait to meet you, and take you out to coffee with Professor Yunus!
We have $2,278 in pledged funds so far, which is 11% of the way there! We are gaining momentum, but I'm worried that we won't be able to fund the project in time.
Either way, Professor Yunus and I would greatly appreciate your support!
ps I'd love to learn more about you and how you found this Kickstarter... please let me know in the comments!
seconds to go
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
Your name on our website, along with our gratitude and sincere thanks.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
Your name in a Thank You video read by Gayle on our website.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
26 backers Limited (74 left of 100)
A Grameen America savings book autographed by Professor Yunus.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
17 backers Limited (83 left of 100)
A DVD of the "To Catch a Dollar" documentary autographed by Gayle (once it's released)Estimated delivery:
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
A boxed set of Gayle's 4 documentaries - To Catch a Dollar, 16 Decisions, Anonymously Yours, and The Ganges; River to Heaven, along with a personal thank you note.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
2 backers Limited (18 left of 20)
We will be having a screening of the documentary in NY or LA the week of September 23rd, and this will give you two tickets to the screening.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
Lunch with the documentary director, Gayle, in Boston or NYC.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
Two VIP tickets to a NY screening on Sept 23, 2011. Afterwards, you will meet with Gayle and Nobel Laureate Professor Yunus for coffee, a photo together, and a signed poster.Estimated delivery:
- (30 days)