lil’ Sherman is a 3rd person shooter, tower defense styled game for android and ios.
lil' Sherman is a mobile game being developed for Android and iOS. It blends a fun visual style, strategic gameplay and an engaging storyline. It is a familiar tale of an undersized steel hero that proves with hard work and determination anyone can shine, regardless of size.
In the game, one plays as a WWII tank that must protect its Command Center and the incoming convoy of supplies. What makes lil’ Sherman stand out among other mobile games is that it incorporates a tower defense style but is also a third person shooter. This game is being developed with a cartoon feel which makes it enjoyable for all ages and has a massive weapon and vehicle upgrade system for the diehard gamers. We are developing lil’ Sherman with the Unity 3D game engine, this allows us to push the boundaries of what’s possible for a mobile game and also gives it a richer environment compared to flat 2D "side scroller" games typical of mobile devices.
Who are we?
We are Floppy Entertainment, the first independent game company of its kind to be located in Jacksonville Florida. Our team consists of 7 extremely creative and talented individuals whose singular passion is to create phenomenal games with mass consumer appeal.
- Michael La Manna – audio designer
- Thomas Schafer – lead artist
- Daniel Kinjerski - programmer
- Allen Wengert – programmer
- Dani Demarest – concept/texture artist
- Lucas Montana – concept/texture artist
- Brian Marshburn – programmer
Why should I fund?
Although we are deep into development of lil’ Sherman and plan to successfully complete it, we need your help. lil’ Sherman is an ambitious project - and much more engrossing than your typical mobile game. The funds raised will go towards the necessary costs to bring lil’ Sherman to life.
- Unity engine licenses
- Marketing costs/Legal fees
- Software licenses
- Testing devices
- App Store fees
Should we reach our funding goal, we'll be in a financial position to publish the game independently and free of corporate interference. It will also enable us to run our beta testing with our Kickstarter backers.
- 100% funded - Android and iOS
- 150% funded - ad-hoc/peer-to-peer
- 200% funded - lil’ Sherman reboot for PC on Steam
In addition, our number one contributor will receive the original resin model of lil' Sherman. Hand painted and signed by the games creator, Thomas Schafer.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $20,000 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on April 25, 2012.
Mar 26, 2012 - Apr 25, 2012 (30 days)
Pledge $1 or more
• Sincere thanks, featured on the “Our Supporters” section of our websiteEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $5 or more
• (Above plus) full registered version of the game lil’ Sherman on releaseEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $15 or more
• (Above plus) have access to development builds and beta testerEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $25 or more
• (Above plus) a digital copy of the game sound track ep • Special kickstarter lil' Sherman textureEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $50 or more
• (Above plus) 2 limited edition collector pinsEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $100 or more
• (Above plus) set of limited edition lil’ Sherman art post cardsEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $500 or more
• (Above plus) the very limited edition lil’ Sherman comicEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $750 or more
• (Above plus) the 2 ½ inch lil’ Sherman resin statueEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $1,000 or more
• (Above plus) actual hand drawn original artwork from the game signed by our concept artistEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $2,000 or more
• (Above plus) the 2 ½ inch lil’ Sherman Steel TrophyEstimated delivery: Jun 2012