2011. The year a whole lotta goooood people (you) made the release of Spiders a true story for this sad-song singer..
So as we wind down the year, I just wanted to give a last HOLYSH*TAREYOUKIDDINGMETHATTHISREALLYHAPPENEDTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCH to all of you.
It totally happened. Ever Grateful.
Here's a little end-of-year wrap-up thingy:
- Spiders has gotten some lovely press and reviews so far. It's all readable right here.
- The shows in LA, NYC & my hometown of Fairfield, CT were all perfectly sublime. Thanks to everyone who came out.
- Also sublime was a benefit I played earlier this month for Free The Slaves (check them out), sharing a bill with folks like Joe Purdy, The Rescues and Jason Mraz.
- There's a T-Shirt Photo Album! Can. you. deal. Send photos of yourselves in those Fay Wolf Made Me Cry tees (along with your first name) to firstname.lastname@example.org and youuuu tooooo could end up in this weepy collection.
- If you missed the holiday download of "Silent Night", it's still available for free right here.
- Would you like to leave a review of Spiders on iTunes? Awesome! HERE.
- I love you.
- Check out the new 2 Broke Girl$ episode "And The Secret Ingredient" this coming Monday night on CBS. It's gonna be a super-sweet one..
- Proud to have co-birthed another baby this year as well. A comedy short/hopefully-one-day-tv-series called "Order, She Wrote" on Hello Giggles. About my...other life.
- The video for the first track on Spiders, "The Thread of the Thing", recently premiered on mxdwn.com. Here it is.
(And there you go. Excessive list complete.)
I hope all your wildest wishes came true this year. And/or will in '012. Happy Happy Happy New Year. You deserve it. (And not just because of this whole Kickstarter thing.)
THANK YOU + LOVE xxxxxxx, Fay the Wolf