Dear Fargoal 2 Fans & Supporters:
We have been working hard to create the “Archival Ink Prints” for you backers at the “ADVENTURER” LEVEL and above (includes “DARK WARRIOR” LEVEL). They’ve turned out beautiful!!
Please check out the photos of the finished prints below. We chose a 300 weight MOAB “entrada” rag paper stock by Legion Paper. It feels rich and luxurious to the touch.
We are using 8-color UltraChrome K3 pigment-based inks, which provide lightfastness ratings of up to 108 years. The printing is SuperFine 1440 dpi — the nozzle spray pattern not perceptible to the human eye.
Timing & Delivery Specifics
Now that the artwork is printed and ready to sign— and boy do they look good! — we will go through the following steps to get them to you:
- Firstly, I will personally sign each print here in Seattle
- Then I will ship the art in one box to Charlie Canfield in San Francisco for him to sign
- Charlie will individually number the edition, sign the prints and send them back to me
- I will then carefully pack the artwork in rigid photo mailers — protected inside by a slip-sheet and marked with “DO NOT BEND” on the mailer — and mail them off to each of you
Prior to mailing, we will be sending out a survey to gather your current mailing addresses and any other specifics we need from you. Please keep in mind that it will take about a week round-trip to go to SF and back to Seattle, so we will send out another brief update once they are ready for shipping out.
They look fantastic matted and framed, too. Please check out the examples below where I used a simple, pH-neutral mat and used a glass clip system. I also held them up to a pencil-thin, black aluminum frame — which looked fantastic as well! Framing, of course, is up to you; but I wanted to give you some idea of what the finished art may look like on your wall.
Custom Portraits Revealed
We’ve gotten permission from two of our higher-level backers to show the custom-illustrated portraits of them as the Hero by artist Charlie Canfield. Check out the Fire-Performing Hero and the Sword-Wielding Hero among the images below…
Next Two Updates
We are working on two more important updates which we will post as soon as we can:
- Update status on game Alpha for supporters at the “ROGUE” LEVEL and above (includes “FUZZY WEREBEAR” LEVEL)
- T-shirts printing and delivery status