ConDanza has been invited to perform at the Jazz Dance World Congress event to celebrate the uniquely American art form of jazz dance.
About This Project
ConDanza has been invited to perform at the Jazz Dance World Congress this summer for their International Choreography Competition. The Congress will take place in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania from August 1st- 5th, 2012 and will be hosted by Point Park University. This is a gathering where dance companies from all over the world come to celebrate dance. While at the Congress, ConDanza’s company dancers will have the opportunity to take dance classes from world renowned dance educators in addition to have the opportunity to perform in front of professional companies from around the world. Should our choreography win, the Company will be invited to perform during the Gala Performance allowing our dancers to perform alongside professional dance companies such as Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago (USA), Koresh (USA), Odessy Dance Theatre, Cuerpo Etereo Danza Contemporanea (Mexico), Grupo Corpo (Brasil), Poz Dance Theatre (Korea) to name a few. Additionally, this will give ConDanza the opportunity to get the national and international exposure that takes professional dance companies years to accomplish. Additionally, we will be promoting Project ConDanza, our Educational Community Outreach. (For more information, please visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/ConDanza and become our friend or check out our Fan Page). We are very proud and privileged to have been invited!
While director and dancers are paying for costumes and some of the trip our costs are still significant, we still have our local expenses such as rental fees and bills. The International Choreography Competition is an opportunity for us to learn, share, educate and perform. In order for ten ConDanza dancers to attend, we are in need to cover registration, travel, and room and board. We need to raise $10,000.
• Registration (11 people) - $6875
• Travel (van rental) & Gas - $1600
• Accommodations - $1525
We have been holding events around our local community. Now, we are reaching out to our friends abroad. We are hoping you can support us and send us on our way. We set a modest goal of $2000. Of course the expenses will be much higher than that, and every penny above our goal will help us provide greater support to our dancers, so feel free to give generously! Be part of our project by pledging any amount. Click on the icons to the right to help.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
(1) Thank you letterEstimated delivery:
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
(1) Thank you letter (2) ConDanza water bottle with a special design from Face & Body Art by Maddy GreeneEstimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
(1) Autographed Photograph signed by our dancers. Courtesy of Ed Flores Photography (2) Thank you letter (3) ConDanza water bottle with a special design from Face & Body Art by Maddy GreeneEstimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
1) Tee Shirt (Ladies and gentleman sizes available) (2) Thank you letter (3) ConDanza water bottle with a special design from Face & Body Art by Maddy GreeneEstimated delivery:
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
(1) One VIP ticket to our Open House Celebration 2012 and special recognition for for their support during this event (2) Thank you letter (3) Tee ShirtEstimated delivery:
Pledge $200 or moreYou selected
(1) One pair of VIP tickets to our Open House Celebration 2012 and special recognition for their support during this event (2) Thank you letter (3) Two Tee ShirtsEstimated delivery:
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
(1) Two pair of VIP tickets to our Open House Celebration 2012 and special recognition for their support during this event (2) Thank you letter (3) Four Tee ShirtsEstimated delivery:
- (13 days)