SILVIA for Android SDK requirements
- Android development system requirements as specified on this page: http://developer.android.com/sdk/requirements.html
- Optional: Xamarin's Mono for Android (Professional and above), available here: http://xamarin.com/monoforandroid
- IMPORTANT: We do NOT currently support Linux as a development environment.
- IMPORTANT: One or more physical Android enabled devices are required for developing applications with speech input.
SILVIA for Android SDK details
The SILVIA for Android SDK includes:
- the SILVIA for Android runtime library, licensed to your development device(s)
- SILVIA Studio for Android, our graphical content creation tools
- complete tutorial and API reference documentation
- sample code projects (both native Java and Mono for Android)
- sample SILVIA brain files
Our SILVIA for Android SDK has complete support for native Java
language development, and C# development using Mono for Android as well,
with parallel sample projects for both.
Our sample SILVIA for Android brain files clearly demonstrate the
various principles in creating your SILVIA for Android content and
The SILVIA for Android SDK can be used for almost any type of mobile
application. Our only restriction is that you can't sell or otherwise
distribute a personal assistant application that would compete directly
with our SILVIA for Android.
SILVIA for Android in your games!
Can the SILVIA for Android SDK be used for games? ABSOLUTELY! Basic
integration with your Android game can be done in minutes, and our SDK
will include at least one sample project specifically for game
developers! Developers of casual games will appreciate the ease of
integration, and hardcore game developers will appreciate the depth of
We're including a Unity3D version of our SILVIA for Android libraries!
Of course, there are so many other types of applications you can
build with SILVIA for Android, including entertainment, education,
productivity, social networking, search, medical, business, and more...
Want to preview a small subset of our API reference? Here you go!
There is a lot more where that came from, so stay tuned for even more SILVIA for Android developer info!