I'm going to make a batch of about 50 bottles of citrus cocktail bitters.
I'm going to make a batch of about 50 bottles of citrus cocktail bitters. This is a delicious addition to all your favorite cocktails, and they're very unique so you can impress all your cocktalian friends.
I've made these in very small batches before, but this time I want to make a bunch so heres all the stuff I'm going to need to buy:
- A big, sealable jug to macerate all the flavors
- A bunch of hard-to-find herbs, roots and spices
- a bunch of strange citrus fruits, and some not-so strange ones
- A few handles of fine alcohol to infuse
- Bottles and labels and shipping materials for the finished product.
The project takes a month or two to complete because you have to let the flavorings sit in the booze for a long time.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $960 goal
seconds to go
Mar 20, 2011 - Apr 20, 2011 (30 days)
Pledge $20 or more
You will receive one bottle of Hella Bitter citrus bitters.
Pledge $40 or more
You will receive two bottles of Hella Bitter citrus bitters.
Pledge $55 or more
You will recieve three bottles of Hella Bitter citrus bitters.
Pledge $200 or more
You will receive 12 bottles of Hella Bitter citrus bitters. Great for retail establishments!