***SOLD OUT*** Yo La Tengo, The Clean, Jeff Mangum, and more play a benefit for Chris Knox.
These tickets are SOLD OUT. Amazing! Thanks for your support!
On Thursday, May 6, a gathering of friends and admirers will amass at Le Poisson Rouge in NYC to raise money for New Zealand musician Chris Knox, who suffered a series of strokes last year. All proceeds will go toward aiding his recovery.
LINEUP (set times TBD): Yo La Tengo, The Clean, Jeff Mangum, Portastatic, Kyp Malone, John Mulaney, Claudia Gonson, Dimmer, Sharon Van Etten
6pm Doors/7pm Performances
Some important things about this show and the purchasing of tickets:
• Limit of up to two tickets per person.
• You will not be charged immediately. All transactions will be processed on Thursday, April 1 at noon.
• Your ID is your ticket. Bring it with you to the show. Your name must be on the purchase list to be allowed entrance. Tickets are non-transferable.
• If you are buying two tickets, you will be required to provide the name of the second person. We will query you for this info on Thursday, April 1.
• No cameras, photos or filming will be allowed at the event. It's for your sake, so you as an attendee have a clear view of the performances!
• We will update you as things develop. Thanks for your support!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $37,500 goal
seconds to go
Mar 30, 2010 - Apr 1, 2010
Pledge $75 or more
250 backers All gone!
Admission for one (1) to the concert. Non-transferable. You will present your ID at the door for admission.
Pledge $150 or more
125 backers All gone!
Admission for two (2) to the concert. You and your guest must arrive together, and will present your IDs at the door for admission.