DAY 5: Developer Diary 1 released / our overhauled Tumblr unveiled! / Limited Soundtrack Package
Five days down already, and we're almost 6% funded! Your support has been phenomenal so far - thanks to those of you who have spread the word and pledged so generously to us! We have some exciting news for you in today's update, so let's dive right in.
- First, we're proud to unveil our newly updated Tumblr! Boasting a clean, sleek look, Attack Mountain's tumblr will act as the hub for all things Attack Mountain and Legend of the Time Star related, including concept art, developer diaries, and music.
- To celebrate this new look, we've launched the first of many planned Developer Diary updates! Today's update reveals more information on the game's Forge System. If you are one of those people who loves to customize and upgrade your weapons (who isn't, honestly?), this is the update for you!
- From now on, we'll be calling out people who donate $75 dollars or more to the project in our updates in our new 'Special Thanks' shout out. Since a lot of you have done so already, we're going to start off with that list right here, right now!
- Last but not least, we've added a very limited Soundtrack Package for people who want the soundtrack but can't shell out $75 for the awesome Value Package. We're only going to do 50 of these, so if you want the game, wallpaper, special thanks credit and the soundtrack, act fast! You'll still be able to get the soundtrack in the Value Package if this one runs out.
Special Thanks (a list of backers who have donated $75 or more to the project since our last update):
- Eric Zimmerman - Special thanks to this well-respected game designer extraordinaire for his generous support! Few people love the NYC game industry more than this man.
- MEGA-THANKS to Jared Raia and A.A. Grapsas, the first two people that have pledged for the 'Put Me In The Game' package! Both of you will be placed in the game as NPCs!
- George E. Nowik
- Jose Orozoco
- Lynne DeRienzo
- Alexa (No last name given)
- Marc A. Rodriguez
- Chris Walsh
- Erin Disselhorst
- Pamela O'Malley
- Andrew Hatchell
- Debora Libby
- Michael Crow
- Keshif (No last name given)
- Matt Borgard
That is all for today! Thank you guys again - none of this is possible without you spreading the word on FB/Twitter and pledging your support. We're doing well for our first five days, but we definitely need to pick up the pace. If there's anything holding you back from supporting us, as always, we want to hear from you! Send us questions. We've answered everything everyone's sent us so far!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend - we'll be in touch soon.
-Attack Mountain and Team LoTS
pledged of $57,500 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on May 24, 2012.
Apr 23, 2012 - May 24, 2012 (31 days)
Pledge $5 or more
For five dollars, you'll receive an EXCLUSIVE WALLPAPER drawn by LoTS' Lead Artist, Dudu Torres. (Five bucks more and you can get a copy of the game when it's out, too!)Estimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $10 or more
In addition to the exclusive wallpaper, you'll also receive a copy of Legend of the Time Star when it's released. If you want to support us and also get the game, this is your tier!Estimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $25 or more
PUT ME IN THE CREDITS PACKAGE: All previous reward packages, plus: -Special Thanks creditEstimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $30 or more
UNLIMITED SOUNDTRACK PACKAGE: In this package, you'll receive a copy of the STANDARD soundtrack alongside everything from previous tiers. This is the full game soundtrack by Jake 'virt' Kaufman MINUS the three bonus tracks provided with the $40 limited bundle or the unlimited $75 value package. Still a great value, especially considering it's only five bucks more than the previous reward tier!Estimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $40 or more
79 backers Limited (21 of 100 left)
SOUNDTRACK PACKAGE (LIMITED): A limited budget package designed for those who want the game, the wallpaper, and the soundtrack, but don't have $75 for the awesome Value Package. We know people want the soundtrack, so we've made this tier especially for you guys. We're only doing 50 of these, so act fast!Estimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $75 or more
VALUE PACKAGE: This package nets you a lot of great stuff! It includes all previous reward packages, plus: -"Notable Contributor" credit (Replaces 'Special Thanks' credit) -Team LOTS autograph signed by the entire Attack Mountain team! -Upgrade to Soundtrack Bundle (includes Digital Soundtrack by Jake 'virt' Kaufman)Estimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $100 or more
DIGITAL ART BOOK PACKAGE: All previous tiers, plus: A digital art book (delivered as a PDF) packed to the brim with concept art from the game!Estimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $250 or more
14 backers Limited (11 of 25 left)
THE 'PUT ME IN THE GAME' PACKAGE: All previous reward packages, plus: -NPC in game will have a name inspired by your own (you'll get a special message from the designer telling you where your NPC is located in the game world)Estimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $375 or more
2 backers Limited (6 of 8 left)
BLACKSMITH'S FAVOR PACKAGE: All previous reward packages, plus: -A weapon in the game will have a name inspired by your own or named by youEstimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $1,200 or more
0 backers Limited (6 of 6 left)
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER PACKAGE: All previous reward packages, plus: -'Associate Producer' creditEstimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $4,250 or more
0 backers Limited (4 of 4 left)
PRODUCER PACKAGE: All previous reward packages, plus: -'Producer' creditEstimated delivery: Dec 2014
Pledge $9,200 or more
0 backers Limited (2 of 2 left)
THE ROYAL PACKAGE: This package includes all previous rewards, plus: -We'll name one of the elite Royal Guards after you. Read the Rewards section for more details. -You'll get a special call-out in the credits. -If you live in the NY metro area, the co-founders of Attack Mountain will treat you to a steak dinner in NYC to talk over your character, so that we can be sure to incorporate some of your personality into their looks.Estimated delivery: Dec 2014