Western N.Y. Singer-Songwriter's Alan 'ADub' Whitney and Timmy P. record and perform new "Healing" music in Nashville T.N this Dec11
December 2011 - Western N.Y. Singer-Songwriters Alan 'ADub' Whitney and "Timmy P." Pitcher will be recording new music with a new band, The Healing Committee. Production will take place in Nashville, TN with hit making songwriter-producer-New Dylans Jim Reilley and Ken Coomer of Wilco / Uncle Tupelo.
The Healing Commitee includes Buffalo Music Hall of Fame Member keyboardist Jim Ehinger, Buffalo's own Steve Sadoff on Bass, and Western NY 7 string guitar whiz and multi instrumentalist Timmy P.
While in Nashville, The Healing Committee will perform on The Billy Block Showcase at The Rutlege on Tuesday December 6th. The sessions will produce a new single "Love is All that Matters Now" as well as tracks for a new album.
The new group is firing on all creative cylinders; now is the time to document their music and share it with the world. We invite you to become an integral part of this effort by helping offset the expense of getting the music out into the world.
Please invest in this once in a life time creative opportunity for working musicians, artists and craftpersons in Buffalo, NY and Nashville, TN
In order to allow you to share in the experience and thank you for supporting us in our creative endeavour, we are offering the following rewards at various levels of financial support:
• Nashville Healing Digi Pack 2011. Get hip to unreleased and exclusive music, pictures, news, video, maybe even some haiku from the Healing Committee Nashville Sessions way before anyone else. This Digi Pack also includes the special Timmy P Healing Ring Tone.
• ADub and Timmy P. Healing Thank You Picture Card. Get an autographed & personalized “ADub and Timmy P. Healing Thank You Picture Card” taken at the Mother Church of Country Music - The Ryman Auditorium while on our trip this December 2011.
• Official, SUPER-COOL Alan Whitney with The Healing Committee Refrigerator Magnet - perfect for hanging ADub & Timmy P Nashville rewards on your fridge, or displaying your favorite works of art.
• Signed Beekeepers Mono Record: A personally autographed copy of ADub ’s latest album: Alan ‘ADub’ Whitney with The Beekeepers, Friends, Old and New (Monophonic)
• A personalized ADub and Timmy P Healing Video-Gram: Send it to someone you love, let us thank you in song! We’ll sing happy birthday, anniversary or just send some healing love, make some smiles, and schedule when you want it sent.
• An Autographed ADub Classic T shirt, included only in the TimmyP "I Want it All" Package
• An ADub and Timmy P Healing Acoustic House Concert in 2012!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $5,000 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on December 23, 2011.
Nov 23, 2011 - Dec 23, 2011 (30 days)
Pledge $5 or more
Nashville Healing Digi PackEstimated delivery: Jan 2012
Pledge $15 or more
Healing Thank You Picture Card, Healing Committee Refrigerator Magnet, and Nashville Healing Digi PackEstimated delivery: Dec 2011
Pledge $25 or more
Signed Beekeepers Mono Record, Healing Committee Refrigerator Magnet, and Nashville Healing Digi PackEstimated delivery: Dec 2011
Pledge $50 or more
1 backer Limited (39 of 40 left)
ADub and Timmy P Healing Video-Gram, Nashville Healing Digi Pack 2011Estimated delivery: Jan 2012
Pledge $100 or more
2 backers Limited (18 of 20 left)
The "TimmyP I Want It All" Package! get all this: Autographed ADub Classic T shirt, ADub and Timmy P Healing Video-Gram, Signed Beekeepers Mono Record, the Healing Thank You Picture Card, Healing Committee Refrigerator Magnet, and Nashville Healing Digi PackEstimated delivery: Jan 2012
Pledge $500 or more
1 backer Limited (4 of 5 left)
An ADub and Timmy P Healing Acoustic House Concert in 2012! in Western NY (other areas possible - contact us to discuss!!)Estimated delivery: Jan 2012