Things are moving very rapidly at the moment, but I know an update is overdue, so let me give you some quick hits!
- Backer rewards. I'm about to put in the big game order for the autographing rewards. The system of having people pick a few preferred designers/games worked like a charm, and it is a lot of fun playing Santa Claus for this. :) The design for the coasters is ready to go also. And the success of the Kickstarter has meant that the board game that comes with the DVD has gotten some extra love.
- Yesterday I finalized an agreement with GameSalute for distribution of the film, both online and to board game stores within their large nationwide network. You'll be able to buy the movie directly from my site (if you aren't a backer or need more copies for friends and loved ones, that is) but if you want to, say, grab a copy of Ticket to Ride at the same time, then GameSalute are going to be your guys!
- Editor is editing the film.
- DVD cover design is almost done. I need to write the copy for the back of it.
- Transcription in progress. Once that's in hand, translation into multiple languages can happen for the subtitles.
- Oh, and we're screening at PAX Prime in Seattle, and in Aukland, New Zealand at the Board Games by the Bay convention, as well as CharCon, and TotalCon next year. I'll have to create some kind of "World Tour" list of screening venues, will do that as soon as I get a chance! There are definitely more in the works.
It is a LOT to keep track of, but the excitement factor makes up for it. I think I just need to do another all-nighter... JUST BECAUSE! :)
More updates to come.