Block Party Report-Mock-up rides down NYC streets!
Check out the video and images from this past weekend's Parsons Street Festival. The mock-up miraculously made it out of the building and into the street traffic on 5th avenue. We had a lot of interest in the project and even got a few donations in our hard hat tip jar! We are currently at 60% funded with 8 days to reach the remaining 40%. We are so grateful to all of our backers that have donated so far and we need help in this last effort. We are asking for everyone to email out our link and post it to your facebook page!
seconds to go
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
MAKE A SPLASH. Every dollar counts. Be a part of making this project a reality for the Washington Heights community. Come see it yourself and take a swim!
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
As a PENCIL DIVE SUPPORTER you’ll receive a temporary tattoo, a SPLASH HOUSE pencil and instructions on how to perform this dive.
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
As a TRIPLE LINDY SUPPORTER you’ll receive a printed copy of one of the project renderings, a piece of the Works Progress era concrete pool deck and instructions on how to not perform this dive and watch the video instead.
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
As a SWAN DIVE SUPPORTER your name will be listed on our website as a project donor, you’ll also receive a printed copy of one of the project renderings, an SPLASH HOUSE graphic t-shirt as well as instructions on how to perform a Swan Dive and Pencil Dive.
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
As a BELLY FLOP SUPPORTER your name will be listed on the project website, you will also receive an original sketch, a graphic t-shirt and instructions on how to perform a Belly Flop and all of the dives above.
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
As a JACK KNIFE SUPPORTER you’ll receive a personal tour of the project, an original sketch, graphic t-shirt and instructions on how to perform a Jack Knife dive as well as all the dives above.
Pledge $5,000 or moreYou selected
As a CANON BALL SUPPORTER and making the largest splash you’ll have the unique opportunity to take a private swim in the pool and attend the grand opening of SPLASH HOUSE. In addition, you will receive a personal tour of the project, a dinner hosted by the design workshop team and your name will be listed on our website as a project donor. You will also receive a framed photograph of the completed project, a graphic t-shirt and instructions on how to perform a Canon Ball as well as all of the dives listed above.
- (33 days)