Big thanks to all of our supporters! We're halfway to our goal, and making great progress.
One of the best parts of Kickstarter, is getting early feedback on our product. Here's a taste of some of the great suggestions we've had so far:
* Educational language packs for Ubooly - such as 'Learn Spanish'.
* Adopt an Ubooly (comes with a birth certificate, and info on its favorite things)
* Ubooly + RFID books (bring the book nearby for Ubooly to start reading).
* Multiple Uboolies talking to each other.
* Ubooly that is synced with your child's curriculum at school.
* Guessing games (such as 'What animal am I thinking of?' 'Here's a clue...')
Please keep those coming!
We've also been working away on content and the iPhone application. Ubooly now shows more emotion when responding to children. Ubooly is also better at not repeating content and has more jokes and stories to tell.
Last but not least, we are adding a new reward level. This is for everyone out there that doesn't have an iOS device at home. We are adding a 'Bundle' option, which includes Ubooly and a refurbished iOS device. Now your children can play with Ubooly all day without needing to borrow your phone :)