DISCOUNTED TICKETS HERE!
The Choose-Your-Own-Ending Musical Murder Mystery Holiday Whodunit! With Puppets!
Who Killed Santa? is back for 2011! We need your support to make this show happen!
- Dec 1st - 17th at the Sixth Street Theatre in Racine, WI.
- Dec 20th - 30th at Carte Blanche Studios in Milwaukee, WI
"It's Christmas' dirty little secret." -The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
In this hilarious and irreverent send-up, Santa is hosting his annual holiday party attended by the usual holiday favorites: Frosty, Tiny Tim, The Little Drummer Boy, and Rudolph, who all have a bone to pick with Santa. After the introduction of the sexy new Little Drummer Girl, tempers flare, and Santa ends up with a candy cane through the heart. No one will confess, no one can leave, and Christmas is in jeopardy. As the tension builds, a couple of incompetent detectives enter the scene, and all the dirty secrets of these iconic holiday characters are revealed. Eventually, with the help of the audience, the murderer is convicted and sentenced.
Featuring: Parodies of holiday songs, big crazy puppets, and four possible endings!
Big news! Who Killed Santa? has just been published by Original Works Publishing! This 2011 Wisconsin production will be the first showing of the definitive script. Even better than you remember it!
Starring: Alison Mary Forbes, Amy Geyser, Bo Johnson, Rick Pendzich, Nate Press, and Liz Shipe. Puppets by Dan Katula. Costumes and Photography by Amanda Schlicher. Written and directed by Neil Haven.
Regular ticket price is $20. Save by pledging now! Big discounts on mulitple tickets. Right side of this page!
More info: www.whokilledsanta.com
You do not need to know which night you want to see the show. Reward tickets are good to any show in the run.
KICKSTARTER is all or nothing fundraising. If we meet our pledge goal, we get the funding, and credit cards will be charged. If we do not meet the goal, your credit cards will not be charged. And we can go over the goal! Please tell your friends!
All funding goes toward producing the show and working Wisconsin theatre artists.Thank you for supporting live theatre in Wisconsin!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
1. Name in our program as an ACCOMPLICE. 2. No coal in your stocking.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $18 or moreYou selected
1.One ticket to Who Killed Santa, good in Racine or Milwaukee. 2. Name in our program 3. Generic Unaffiliated Secular Holiday CheerEstimated delivery:
Pledge $30 or moreYou selected
1. Two tickets to Who Killed Santa, good in Racine or Milwaukee. 2. Name in our program. 3. Good tidings brought to you and your kin.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $55 or moreYou selected
1. Four tickets to Who Killed Santa, good in Racine or Milwaukee. 2. Name in our program. 3. Name on the "nice list." (We'll pull some strings.)Estimated delivery:
Pledge $80 or moreYou selected
1. Your own copy of the newly published Who Killed Santa script, signed by the cast and author. 2. Four tickets to Who Killed Santa in Racine or Milwaukee. 3. Name in our program. 4. Peace on earth and mercy mild.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
1. Your name or a name of your choice mentioned in the show when you are there. (Embarrass Grandpa! He deserves it!) 2. Up to eight tickets to Who Killed Santa in Racine or Milwaukee. 3. Your own copy of the newly published Who Killed Santa script, signed by the cast and author. 4. Name displayed prominently in our program as a SANTA SLAYER. 5. Shepherds quaking at your sight.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
1. Everything from the $250 level, plus... 2. GOLD, FRANKINCENSE, and MYRRH (whatever that is.) Seriously. We will mail you some. Or maybe present it at the show, if you'd like. This is not a joke.Estimated delivery:
- (28 days)