More Than Halfway Home
Wow. Tuesday night I was biting my nails, stressing over whether we’d make it to our “halfway” number at the mid-point of the campaign. I woke up Wednesday morning to discover that with your support, not only did we make our “halfway” number, we continued to blow past it in the hours and days that followed. Wow. Your surge of support and spreading of the word has been amazing, uplifting, and we can’t thank you enough.
It's half past midnight, and we just finished a session at one of our post-production facilities, Deluxe. I'm glad to head back to LA in a few hours after a hectic week in NYC of music mixing, sound editing, titling, etc. Clearly, you guys have been busy this week backing the campaign so we wanted to share with you a “sneak” peek behind the scenes of what our week was like… more to come and thank you, thank you, thank you!
1) Music Producer/Engineer Victor Axelrod hard at work during a recording session with artist tamar-kali (not pictured)
2) Sound Engineer Ian Stynes at Great City Productions mixes in music track with dialogue and sound effects tracks and sculpts sound design
3) Me listening to the final product against picture
seconds to go
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
Special thanks on the Pariah website
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
Above + a limited release digital download of select music from the feature film.
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
Above + 1 autographed copy of the short film and still photograph from the feature
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
Above + autographed poster from the feature
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
Above + autographed copy of the shooting script + special thanks credit on screen at the end of the film (dvd release only)
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
Above + autographed copy of the "limited edition" lookbook used to raise money for the film
Pledge $2,500 or moreYou selected
Above + have cake and rap session with the writer/director and producer (airfare/lodging not included)
Pledge $5,000 or moreYou selected
Above + 2 tickets to the 2011 New York festival premiere + tickets to musical performance by an artist from the feature (US only)
Pledge $10,000 or moreYou selected
Above + Co-Exec Prod Credit (end credits and IMDb listing), private dinner with writer/director, cast and producer, invite to NYC premiere include airfare (within US)
- $100 Million Pledged to Independent Film
- 2011: The Moments
- KSR @ TIFF: Urbanized, Sarah Palin: You Betcha!, and Pariah at the Toronto Int'l Film Festival
- In Real Afterlife: Resurrect Dead on iTunes and in Theaters Next Month!
- Where Are They Now?
- Kickstarter and Film
- Post-Sundance: Pariah & Resurrect Dead Awarded!
- Kickstarter and the Sundance Institute
- (28 days)