A one night showcase featuring the music and art of college students from all over New England.
The Boston Student Arts Network (BSAN) is happy to annouce we will be producing the first Boston Student Showcase. This unique event will feature student music groups from colleges all over New England and provide them the opportunity to perform in a premiere venue in front of their peers. We tried to produce this in the spring however due to lack of funding, we had to postpone it to this fall. Hopefully with the help of a few donors like yourselves, we can produce this great gig without draining our limited resources. The showcase will feature 10-12 music groups, as well as a pop-up art gallery featuring the visual works of local students. The event will take place on Sunday, November 11th at Limelight Studios in Boston, MA. Funds raised through Kickstarter will go towards Venue Rental, Material Production (i.e) signage and programs, Advertising, and A/V rentals.
BSAN works completely without profit, providing resources to students through donors and sponsors.
BSAN aims to connect students with a common interest in the arts and entertainment industry and help them move forward in their careers. We strive to provide a resource for them to communicate with other students from schools in the Greater Boston area and encourage them to work together and benefit from each other's skills and experiences.
In addition to connecting talented individuals together, BSAN coordinates a variety of events which showcases the work of students. The Boston Student Film Fest debuted in 2012 and proved to be a successful venture in gaining exposure for student filmmakers. The BSAN Student Showcase scheduled to debut this fall will feature the musical and artistic talent of students from all over New England in a one night showcase. In addition to these events, as we develop and grow as a community, we aspire to produce a variety of events that can educate students further and connect them with helpful resources.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $1,500 goal
seconds to go
Sep 3, 2012 - Oct 18, 2012 (45 days)
Pledge $10 or more
- Mention in program and website as donor; Copy of the program with artist bios and history; 4 general admission tickets ($20 value)Estimated delivery: Nov 2012
Pledge $50 or more
- Mention in program and BSAN website as VIP Donor; Copy of the program with artist bios and history; 5 tickets with reserved seatingEstimated delivery: Nov 2012
Pledge $100 or more
0 backers Limited (10 of 10 left)
- Mention in program and on BSAN website as Showcase Silver Sponsor; Copy of the program with artist bios and history; 10 tickets with reserved seatingEstimated delivery: Nov 2012
Pledge $250 or more
1 backer Limited (4 of 5 left)
- Mention in program and on showcase website as Gold Sponsor and copy of the program with artist bios and history; 10 tickets with reserved seating; Invitation to introduce one of the performing acts on stageEstimated delivery: Nov 2012
Pledge $500 or more
0 backers Limited (2 of 2 left)
- Mention in program and on Showcase website as Platinum Sponsor and copy of the program with artist bios and history; 10 tickets with reserved seating; Invitation to introduce two of the performing acts on stage; Name and logo on all promotional materials including stage backdrop and photo boothEstimated delivery: Nov 2012