Hello LoA Kickstarter Backers,
Today we released a patch with updates to the Legends of Aethereus Multiplayer Beta. This patch has improved several game play elements as well as fixes some issues with certain graphic cards. We have also improved some enemy AI behaviors and added a bonus quest at the Officer station. The full change log is below. Please let us know any issues that you encounter.
Cheers ThreeGates Development Team
Change Log: LOA Version: 15 Date 04/28-2013
● Mac: You can now select resolutions before starting the game
● You can now have password locked games
● Character portraits added in character selector
● FXAA (Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing) added to video settings
● New Enemies added
● Added Bonus Quest
● GUI: You can now see your current FPS by pressing F6
● More enemies added to the Combat Trainer
● Big shader replacement, Now intel HD 3000/HD4000 AMD 6xxx/7xxx works
● Inventor skill tooltips updated
● Normalmap added to terrain
● Linux/Mac: Game now start in fullscreen, and doesn’t black other displays
● Grass and bushes no longer float on Low to Very High settings.
● Nexus house #14 has been moved to its correct position on Lowest to Medium settings.
● Kick is now interrupted when taking damage.
● Interrupt on multiple skills fixed
● Both shop and inventory now closes on I
● More mouse buttons can be bound to keys
● Quest Givers now give right text and audio feedback
● Fullscreen toggle now works in setting menu
● There is no longer a carnival in town on Mac/Linux and newer AMD Cards Changes
● Total rebuild of Statue Maker system
● New Shadow system
● Game crashes on Exit
● Settings don´t save