Full Patch 7 Notes posted here:
Thanks as always for your support!
Funded! This project was successfully funded on April 1, 2012.
Full Patch 7 Notes posted here:
Thanks as always for your support!
Patch #6 20131114
-HQ “Firefight” Maps
-HQ Inside (TDM, LMS)
-HQ Outside (TDM)
Night HQ - Night version of HQ Includes all HQ Tango Hunt, Bomb Disarm, Attack/Defend, TDM, LMS Maps Firefight HQ Maps Included
UI: After Action Report: AAR now shows player list with “Killed by” Information
UI: Pause Menu shows player list (in addition to F1 key showing pop-up Player List)
UI: Added “All” filter to In-Game Server Browser
Game Fixes/Additions Fix for Server
Fix for browser not properly refreshing
Fix for join error after attempting to join full game
Fix for Host sometimes being forced out of spectate mode
Fix for Radar Station Communications objective bar not properly displaying for clients
Here is a quick video status update on TAKEDOWN, and following is our current patch release notes:
Patch #5 20131105New Content 5 New Cargo Ship “Firefight” Maps, utilizing new blocker system for smaller gameplay spaces - Available in Team Deathmatch and Last Man Standing
• Teammate ID Popup when pointing at Teammate (1 second delay, 5 meter limit) • “Killed By” Notification displayed to dead player only (Versus Mode) • Added in-game messaging when kicked from a game by the host
• Improvements to Quickmatch Searching / Joining. Now when a game is located, the ‘Searching’ prompt changes to a ‘Joining Game’ prompt
• Extended life of blood spray
• Flashbang effect detection improved to help prevent small objects from blocking effect
• Added additional AI coverpoints in Biolab, Radar
• Removed several AI coverpoints that conflicted with doors on HQ, Radar, Biolab
• Fixed Facility doors not being closed in some “Firefight” map variants
• Fixed AI surrender animation not correctly playing on clients
• Fixed sun in HQ from appearing to have two light sources
• Fixed error in total Grenade/Flashbang count in HUD
• Players can now correctly pick up dropped grenades
• Fixed sprint animation sometimes incorrectly playing on clients
• Reduced timeout for clients when host quits game
• Fix for Host being unable to kick a player in lobby after returning from game.
• Functionality improvements to Spectate and Switch Team buttons in Lobby.
• Fix for Cargo Ship mission not failing when team killed after hostage secured
• Fix for Cargo Ship hostage guards consistently missing Hostages when engaging
• Adjusted Cargo Ship & Radar TH & BD spawns to eliminate spawning in LOS to tango
Patch #4 20131024
• SP & Co-op Mission Objectives now include objective indicators to more easily locate.
• Lean Added to Toggle Alt-Options (Toggle Lean, ALT-L, Toggle Zoom, ALT-Z, Toggle Run/Walk, Swap Run/Walk, ALT-T).
• Steam Server Browser now supports launching and joining a game directly when game is not already running.
• Changed Team Indicator icons to Red Sabre and Urban Camo to better inform players of their friendly teams.
• Adjusted chat log to not conflict with team indicators in versus mode
• Fix for Red Sabre sometimes displaying "tango" arms when picking up weapons & spawning
• Adjusted in-game messages to display lower to not interfere with ADS
• Fix for music playing at beginning of Versus match
• Removed Mission/Win from in-action and added to AAR Screen
• Fix weapon selection sometimes not functioning correctly for clients
• Disabled bad Tango spawn on Radar Station Tango Hunt
• Added audio cue when ALT toggle keys are used
Patch #3 20131018
• Support for Steam Quickmatch, allowing you to quickly hop into games utilizing NAT traversal - More info HERE http://www.serellan....ervers-and-you/
• Support for Valve Anti-Cheat
• Added “Team Messages” VO & Text Hotkeys (Z + Number Keys)
Online & Steam Functionality
• Steam/UE3 Authentication Updates to improve connectivity
• You will no longer be required to be logged into Steam to save your Loadout settings
• Fixed insertion point selection when not logged into Steam
• When playing against someone who has not yet installed a patch (or if you haven't installed the latest available patch yourself), you should now have a more accurate message (instead of referencing a "downloadable content" mismatch)
• Steam language selection should now function correctly
• Removed Router message when unable to locate server
• Player Servers now correctly display numbers of players in games Gameplay Updates & Bug Fixes
• Fix for camera collision in spectate mode in certain areas related to relative Z position of map • Many doors have been closed in various locations
• Players joining a co-op mission in progress (after 1 minute) will be set to spectate
• Named Loadouts “Recon, Assault, Breach, Sniper”
• Provided a suppressor to Squad Mate Charlie
• Team AI accuracy and response time increased
• Increased Grenade Damage Range
• Added audio indicators (beeps) to bombs in Att/Def to more easily locate them
• Modify Loadouts button changed to “Save Loadouts”
• UI no longer shows incorrect player counts in Last Man Standing
• In Radar Base in Last Man Standing game mode, missing doors have been fixed
• Body Armor mismatch fix for some characters
• Fixed Audio Call for MP5SD that was causing it to sound unsuppressed
• Fix for several Tango Hunt & Bomb Disarm Player Spawn points
• Double Door Spawn on some Facility variants fixed
• Updated several mis-translations in the Spanish version
• Bomb in Biolab: Lab now properly lit
• Misc. Localization fixes.
Hotfix - 15 October 2013
• Server list fix for 'No Servers' message displaying before loading the list
• Fixed spawn-points in ATT/Def HQ Alley.
• Fixed Cargo Ship spawn points for Tango Hunt & Bomb Disarm.
• Fix to introduce better exiting from the Quickmatch lobby.
• Fix to resolve Quickmatch "Searching..." cancellation issue. The searching prompt will now cancel immediately upon clicking Cancel, or pressing ESC.
• Countdown timer added to briefing videos in Single Player, alerting the player that a video is about to begin.
• Fixed Controls Menu from reordering incorrectly.
Hotfix 17 October 2013
• Fix [Numpad 1] from getting bound to back button, causing Join IP screen to back up to the main menu
• Fix to disable player Team Communication (Z) when player is dead.
• Fix for enemy AI getting shoved up onto a door in Biolab.
• Killhouse Tango Hunt - Support for co-op spawns, added second insertion point.
• HQ & Radar map Design Fixes
• Fix to kill all sounds at end of round - eliminates the issue where players hear continuous firing, etc. between rounds.
• Fix for Attack/Defend clients appropriately playing relevant intro VO to team position.
• Fixed map listing order in UI
• Localized ‘Disarm All Bombs’ in French.
• Increased flashbang effect time
Patch #2 20130927
LOD’s and supporting code adjusted to resolve the odd eyeball/hand stretching issues with dead bodies.
• Implemented fix to reduce single player games abruptly ending with message prompt “Your connection to the host has been lost.” after attempting to join an MP game issue.
• UI fix for loadouts displaying options in their inappropriate slots.
• Fixed DLC bug related to players unable to join servers due to DLC mismatch.
• UI Fix for debug text “null’ displaying on the AAR screen.
• UI Fix for “AAA:BBB” being displayed on waiting to load screen.
• UI fix for server browser (lobby) games not refreshing upon clicking refresh button.
• Single Player extraction zones increased and should now properly complete while playing with Squad AI.
• All HQ extraction zones near all gates properly function.
Patch #1 20130923
Well, the day is upon us. TAKEDOWN is officially live on Steam, currently trending at #6 on the top sellers list. As soon as we have the updated release date from Microsoft, I will post the XBLA release information.
The road to this day has been exciting, challenging, exhausting, and extremely rewarding. Less than two years ago, nothing existed but an idea in my head. Now a game, and hopefully a franchise, exists. This has been no small feat.
I want to send out special thanks to the team for all their long hours of work, overcoming challenges and sticking with this project. I want to thank our partners at 505 Games, for believing in this title and supporting us. I want to thank my family for putting up with late nights, me being stressed out, and missing family vacations.
And of course, I want to thank you, the Kickstarters. None of this would exist without your faith, your backing, and your willingness to spread the word. Make sure and check out our epic credits, we gave the KS's a little extra treatment.
I'll leave you with this launch trailer:
The finished full game, via digital Distribution when it's released. Also access to the private discussion forums and access to developer blogs.
The finished full game, via digital Distribution when it's released. Access to the private discussion forums and access to developer blogs. A unit patch for the game's military unit, suitable for wear on your tactical vest. You know you have a tactical vest, for when the zombies come.
Access to the Silver Community Level, where you will be able to vote on weapons, locations, and features to be included in the game. Includes all previous rewards.
Your name in a special "Kickstarter Supporters" section of the credits. Includes all previous rewards.
A PC CD copy of the game, DRM free, along with a T-Shirt with the game logo on it. All previous rewards included.
Access to the Gold Community Level, where you will be able to submit game content to be included in the final game if approved, along with credit for the content.
A collectors edition boxed set of the PC CD version of the game, including a set of dog tags with the unit logo on them, and an art book from the game. Includes all previous rewards.
A military unit challenge coin with the insignia of the team on it. Includes all previous rewards.
A DVD of the soundtrack of the game including all music tracks, signed by the composer. Includes all previous rewards.
Original poster of the cover of the game (shipping is free in the U.S., $10 shipping internationally). Special thanks in the credits. Includes all previous rewards.
Get an in-game badge on your player model showing that you supported the project! Includes all previous rewards.
Access to the Platinum Level community, where you will be able to participate in conference calls with dev team members to express your ideas. Includes all previous rewards.
8 backers All gone!
Get your face in the game, on one of the team members, and have them named after you. Includes all previous rewards.
0 backers Limited (5 left of 5)
Tour the dev studio and go on a shooting trip with dev team members for an afternoon, shooting a range of different guns, including full-auto fun (must be able to travel to Seattle, WA)! Includes all previous rewards.
1 backer All gone!
Christian Allen, the creative director of the game, will fly to your hometown to host a LAN party for you and your friends. Lower 48 States only. Includes all previous rewards.
- (30 days)