Five Georgian historical romance stories of handsome heroes and daring heroines triumphing over evil to win their happily ever after.
The Castle of Dreams series includes five sweeping Georgian historical romance novels featuring powerful heroes and strong heroines not afraid to fight for their happily ever after. Sweet Salvation and Sweet Liberation are released and available for purchase. Tales of highwaymen, pirates, villainous princes, Irish rebels, and audacious damsels abound between the pages of these books. Travel from the busy streets of late 18th century London to the wild Cornish coast, the gorgeous Cycladic Islands of the Mediterranean to the lush jungles of Jamaica and the verdant green lands of Ireland.
“SWEET SALVATION is a fabulous Georgian historical romance that will leave readers begging for more!” ~ Virginia Henley, New York Times Bestselling Author
I wish to self-publish books 3, 4, and 5 in the series and to promote all five titles. The money will be used for:
1) Professional cover art. This attracts readers. If the art is poorly done buyers won't give it a second glance. Cover artist fees for all 5 books. $1,000
2) Unique ISBN numbers. These are required for each type of book format. They are sold in blocks of ten. The four leftover numbers will be used to publish other historical romance novels I have waiting in the wings. $250
3) Copyright fees. The fee to register a copyright is $35. Registered copyrights are vital in cases of plagiarism and book pirating. $175
4) Promotion. Promotional items such as business cards, pens, tote bags, etc. are important components in every good marketing plan. $2,000
5) Advertising. Many romance novel review sites and literary magazines offer advertising space. Some offer blog tour packages with ad blocks. $1,575
6) Fees, processing charges, packaging, shipping, and any unforeseen expenses. $1,000
"In 2008, romantic fiction generated $1.37 billion in sales, with 7,311 romance novels published and making up 13.5% of the consumer book market. Over 74 million people claimed to have read at least one romance novel in 2008, according to a Romance Writers of America study. Nine point five per cent of romance readers identified themselves as male, and the study reported that romance readers were more likely to be married or living with a partner. Of the entire American population, 24.6% read at least one romance novel in 2008." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_novel
Sweet Satisfaction Chapter One in edits/revisions
Sweet Inspiration – work-in-progress
Sweet Redemption – work-in-progress
I would love to put these historical romance stories into your hands and the hands of avid historical romance readers around the world. Thank you!
(Please allow time for the completion of books 3, 4, and 5, and swag promotional items to be designed, ordered, delivered, boxed, and shipped.)
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $6,000 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on October 12, 2012.
Sep 12, 2012 - Oct 12, 2012
Pledge $5 or more
PDF copy of book 1Estimated delivery: Nov 2012
Pledge $10 or more
PDF copies of books 1 and 2Estimated delivery: Nov 2012
Pledge $15 or more
PDF copies of books 1, 2, and 3Estimated delivery: Dec 2012
Pledge $25 or more
A Kindle, Nook or Fictionwise copy of books 1, 2, and 3Estimated delivery: Feb 2013
Pledge $50 or more
Print copies of book 1, 2, and 3.Estimated delivery: Feb 2013
Pledge $75 or more
Print copies of books 1, 2, and 3 and a swag bag.Estimated delivery: Feb 2013
Pledge $100 or more
Signed print copies of books 1, 2, and 3 and a swag bag.Estimated delivery: Feb 2013
Pledge $250 or more
Signed print copies of books 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and a swag bag.Estimated delivery: May 2014
Pledge $500 or more
0 backers Limited (12 of 12 left)
A recurring character with your name in books 3, 4, and 5, a special acknowledgement on the dedication pages of books 3, 4, & 5, signed print copies of books 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, and a swag bag.Estimated delivery: May 2014