Audio trivia pursuit game, using online radio stations for content.
In 2002, I created an audio trivia pursuit type game and called it Jiggy. When I was done with it I showed it off at the GDC that year. Some publishers where interested in it, however there was legal/copyright issues with the audio files. Now that there is streaming audio from radio stations you can have a lot of content with no legal issues for using it.
The two modes of playing Jiggy. There is single and friends mode. In single mode you play against your self. In friends mode you can play against your Facebook friends.
The object of Jiggy is to answer questions with in a set time period. Each round has four questions Artistes, Album, Song and Year. To create a round you choose a genre (Rock,Classic Rock,Jazz,etc), up to five. At the being of each round you will be give the genre and a question that has been randomly generated, from the different radio stations. At the end of the game you get you total, time on how you did. Best time wins the game,(Note: this is still being worked out).
- FaceBook integration, to play with you friends.
- 9 Genre to choose from.
- Unlimited content.
- Mac,PC,iPhone & Android compatible.
1) Round X as the clock starts your given one of these questions (“Who is the Artist”,”What is the Album, This Songs name is, What Year was this.”).
2) You will have three possible answers for the question.
3) At the end of the round your time will be displayed.
Scoring and Points
This is still in works for game balance.
Please look at the video for a demo.
The major part of the budget is in our development cost that consist of programing and art work. The equipment/Setup cost are for Apple development program and web hosting.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
- Personal email from me.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $15 or moreYou selected
- Personal email from me. - Link to our website with project updates and game credit.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
- Personal email from me. - Link to our website with project updates and game credit. - Be invited in our Beta program. - A free download copy of the game (Mac&PC) on release.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $75 or moreYou selected
0 backers Limited (10 left of 10)
- Personal email from me. - Link to our website with project updates and game credit. - Be invited in our Beta program. - A free CD copy of the game (Mac&PC) on release. That comes signed from me. The CD comes with a booklet that has all of the art work. A limited addition print of one of the game icons.Estimated delivery:
- (30 days)