What an experience the past 31 days have been! We can't believe we are headed into our FINAL 2 DAYS on Kickstarter already. For those of you who who have just joined the ranks as backers and MoS supporters- welcome and thank you!! We know it is your continued excitement and support that has allowed us to progress so far.
First, the boring stuff:
- If you are an international backer and have not yet added money for shipping, please add $25 to your pledge
- Be on the lookout for our survey about shirt sizes, shipping addresses, colors, styles, etc. We'll send that out within the week after our campaign ends on Wednesday.
Now, the fun stuff:
Made possible by you guys, here are a few numbers that we find amazing:
- 152. There are 152 fashion projects on Kickstarter RIGHT NOW! We are honored to be part of the growing fashion community on Kicksarter, and eager to see where these projects go. We are absolutely enjoying the spotlight as the most funded fashion project EVER (woohoo!), but we are also excited to see more worthy projects find their footing, and even great success, here on Kickstarter.
- 1,091. We are currently at 1,091% of our initial goal of $30,000 to start production of the Apollo shirt!! This is, in a word, unreal. We remember setting our goal just a few short weeks ago as Kickstarter novices, hoping that we'd be well received.
- 2,172. As of right now, there are 2,172 of you, our awesome backers. We're doing our best not to let this go to our heads, but to tell the truth, we find it pretty cool. We love seeing the MoS community grow, but none of us predicted how fast it would happen over the last month. You guys will always be number one in our minds, and we hope we can count on keeping in touch for years to come.
So thank you again and keep spreading the word. There may be only 45 hours of Kickstarter, but there is a whole lot more MoS coming your way!
Stay secretly incredible,
pledged of $30,000 goal
seconds to go
Jun 8, 2012 - Jul 11, 2012 (33 days)
Pledge $10 or more
First, we're permanently indebted to you for your support - thank you! Second, a “Ministry of Supply” branded notebook - as tough as our shirts and also made in America. A pair of stainless steel collar stays and a pair of plastic collar stays.Estimated delivery: Jul 2012
Pledge $25 or more
Our Performance Base Layer - an incredible match for The Apollo shirt, for those that like a layer beneath. Made from a soft polyester, the shirt is 100% moisture wicking and odor controlling. The Performance Base Layer will outperform anything in your closet today.Estimated delivery: Jul 2012
Pledge $45 or more
Our new and game-changing Thermo-Regulatory Base Layer, in black. This base layer is robotically knit, so we can use thermal imaging to change the knit pattern of the shirt seamlessly- in simple terms, your underarms and back are vented, while a tighter knit across the chest fights “nipping” - with no seams in the body. In addition, you get the $10 bucket with this reward too!Estimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $80 or more
Our current Agent shirt in White (also a premium dress shirt) - similar to the Apollo, but minus the NASA heat-regulation technology. Your choice of cut (slim, classic) and size. A solid dress shirt that is ready to ship shortly after the campaign ends! And as always, we throw in a pair of stainless steel collar stays.Estimated delivery: Jul 2012
Pledge $95 or more
The Apollo Shirt: a premium dress shirt with our proprietary Apollo fabric blend - your choice of cut (slim, classic), color, and size. Also, your name and picture on our site as a supporter (if you want, of course) - and we’ll also throw in a pair of collar stays.Estimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $115 or more
Duo Deal - Everything from the $95 and $25 prizesEstimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $150 or more
713 backers Limited (37 of 750 left)
Premium Package. Perfect for a Father's day gift, or to get yourself something special. One Apollo shirt, one Performance Base Layer, and one Thermo-Regulatory Base Layer. If you want it as a Father's day gift, we'll send out a card so you have something to give while waiting for your shirts.Estimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $200 or more
36 backers Limited (64 of 100 left)
"Red, White & Blue - a 4th of July special" - a blue Apollo shirt, a pink Apollo shirt and our white base layer. Wear your USA pride!Estimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $250 or more
Three of The Apollo shirts ($95 reward, each), in your choice of cut, color, and size. Your name and picture on our site as a supporter (if you want, of course) - and 3 pairs of stainless steel collar stays, of course.Estimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $560 or more
Weekend to weekend....You have every day of the week covered. 5 Apollo Shirts and 5 Performance Base Layers.Estimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $1,000 or more
Everything from $250 bucket + monogrammed (if you want) + custom fit (taking your measurements, etc.), and your name and picture on our site as a supporter (if you want, of course)Estimated delivery: Aug 2012
Pledge $5,000 or more
$1,000 bucket + we’ll name the next limited edition shirt after you (or an adapted version of your name), or you get to pick the color of our next batch - we’ll make a limited edition run, in your honor, and your name and picture on our site as a supporter (if you want, of course). Really, you can propose just about anything here - and we’ll probably accept!Estimated delivery: Aug 2012