Join Ananda at Free 9/20 DC Blogalicious Meet Up
On September 20, Blogalicious will co-host a DC Blogger Meet Up with the Black Public Relations Society of Washington, DC (BPRS-DC) from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The meet up will include a discussion on ways to merge traditional media tools with new media concepts in order to augment results and maximize message penetration in the digital age.
- Click here to register for the free event: http://bprsdcfallmeeting.eventbrite.com.
- To learn about Blogalicious, visit http://beblogalicious.com.
- Register for the upcoming conference in DC on October 21-23: http://blogaliciousweekend.beblogalicious.com/index.cfm.
WHAT: Blogger meet up co-hosted by The Social Niche and BPRS-DC
WHEN: Tuesday, September 20, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Hager Sharpe Public Relations, 1030 15th Street, NW, Suite 600E
1) Stacey Ferguson, co-founder of The Social Niche and Blogalicious Weekend, is a technology attorney and veteran lifestyle blogger. Recently named one the 2011 People of Color Impacting the Social Web, Stacey is regularly featured in both online and traditional media for her roles as a personal brand and digital visionary.
2) Leticia Barr, founder of Tech Savvy Mama Media, is a social media strategist who advises technology and education companies, brands, app developers, and small businesses about working with bloggers and creating brand awareness in the online world. Leticia’s clients have included companies like Location Labs, BitDefender, Comcast, PBS Teachers, Virtual Nerd, ChicaLogic, and Steaz.
3) Ananda Leeke, founder of Digital Sisterhood Network, is a lawyer turned “Jill of many trades”: innerpreneur, author, artist, coach, and yoga teacher. Her mission is “Empowering U2BU through creativity coaching, Reiki, self-care, social media, volunteerism, and yoga.” In July 2011, she was named by Black Enterprise as one of the Black Women in Tech You Should Follow on Twitter.
DETAILS: Social Niche is a company devoted to raising the profile of women of color online. For the third consecutive year, Social Niche bloggers Nyasha Smith and Stacey Ferguson will continue the tradition of celebrating online diversity and further expanding the blogosphere with Blogalicious Weekend, taking place at the Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland on October 21-23, 2011. Black Public Relations Society of Washington, DC (BPRS-DC) is the premiere professional organization in the nation’s capital for African Americans in the field of public relations. Members represent every specialty within the public relations industry. This panel will give proper insight into how to use new media to your personal advantage as well as and your clients’.
seconds to go
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
Get your name published as a supporter in the book.
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
Get everything mentioned above & access to the behind-the-scenes video & audio updates that will document the creation of the book.
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
Get everything mentioned above and access to a UStream.tv live author chat during the book writing and publishing process.
Pledge $20 or moreYou selected
Get everything mentioned above, personal thank you note with book logo and signed by author, and invitation to participate in the online book release party via UStream.tv
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
Get everything mentioned above, an invitation to vote on the book cover design, and a Digital Sisterhood mug
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
Get everything mentioned above and an autographed copy of the book Digital Sisterhood, a memoir.
Pledge $200 or moreYou selected
Get everything mentioned above and a private 1 hour author chat via Skype or telephone with Ananda Leeke
- (90 days)