Go on. Make a stump speech out of it.
We've uploaded new video to our Project Home page -- a piece prepared for our Philadelphia public television station WHYY & a weekly arts program they have. It was produced by Michael O'Reilly, and we think it tells our story better than we could have done ourselves. You should take a look...
seconds to go
- First created · 0 backed
- Has not connected Facebook
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
- your name on the website & 12 printed postcards of Ulysses Seen images
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
- an etched pint glass & a one-of-a-kind bookmark with an original character sketch from Ulysses. & all the rewards for lower levels, too
Pledge $35 or moreYou selected
- EXCLUSIVE REWARD (updated Oct. 30) -- One of Robert Berry's 69 original character sketches of random Dubliners (based on availability). Rob has been making character sketches for crowd scenes, and while we don't want to alter our existing rewards structure, we feel strongly enough about these new sketches that we want to add them. So, we're making them exclusive to $35 contributors. You can find galleries of these sketches on ulyssesseen.com's blog and on the ULYSSES "SEEN" Facebook page. Look for new images to be added to these galleries every day or two as Rob produces more of them. The first contributor will get the first opportunity to choose a sketch, and so on.
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
- a high quality two-sided t-shirt with an image from "Calypso." T-shirts will be limited to the run of a specific chapter and not printed in the same fashion afterwards. & a signed limited edition poster of the "Calypso" chapter & all the rewards for lower levels, too
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
-disc or pdf file of Mike Barsanti's "Ulysses in Five Minutes" which recounts the events of the novel and just why it's 700 plus pages are so damn important in (approximately) five minutes. The program also features a b-side with "twenty important questions about this chapter". Perfect for reading groups and people trying to explain the importance of Joyce to disbelieving friends & all the rewards for the lower levels, too.
Pledge $200 or moreYou selected
- a page of original art (according to availability) from the comic on a first-come-first-served basis & all the rewards for the lower levels, too.
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
-the chance to appear in a scene in the upcoming chapter and to own the piece of original art from that page with your likeness. Again, subject to first-come-first served and artist's discretion & yes, all the other stuff from the lower levels, too.
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
- A commissioned work by Rob Berry of any scene in *Ulysses* or any other work by James Joyce ("Dubliners", for example, would be quite nice).
Pledge $2,500 or moreYou selected
- We here at Throwaway Horse will come to you and do a presentation, an extremely amusing and clever presentation, about Joyce's novel to your classroom or reading group (travel expenses not included).
- (69 days)