A psychological thriller about a woman's last night on death row. Will she seek forgiveness, or forever be damned?
Deathless - Dory Stillwell has a past that has been trying to catch up with her for twenty years. As she faces her final hours on death row, it's up to a beautiful young doctor to help recover the secrets that Dory has long hoped to forget. Can Dory finally find redemption and face the demons that continue to haunt her before her time is up? Or will her secrets and regrets transcend death?
Thank you so much for checking out our Kickstarter page! We are very much looking forward to the opportunity to make this film, and to entertain you. The idea for the film was hatched in January of this year, and it has been a steady go of it trying to work on pre-pro over the last few months. We are at the point now where we are trying to secure a budget so that we can make this film at a high quality. To do that, here are some of the ways we plan on using the money:
1) Feed the cast and crew! One of the best ways to get a good days work out of the cast and crew (other than the shared love of the film making experience) is to offer a quality menu that lets them know how much they are appreciated! So we will use some of the operating budget to feed everyone, and make sure they know they are appreciated!
2) Buy the underwater housing for a Canon 7D. One of the visual motifs we plan on using in the film is an underwater sequence that will serve as symbolism for the emotional state of our main character. To do this, we need to purchase underwater housing that will secure the camera, and allow us the freedom to pull off the shots we think will really set this film apart. This is what we're looking at:
3) Gas stipend. One of the ways we plan on compensating our cast and crew is by helping to offset travel costs by giving them a gas stipend. With today's gas prices, we feel this is only fair. Some of our cast and crew will be traveling from Las Cruces and Alamagordo, New Mexico to El Paso, Texas. Round trip, this can be over 100 miles!
4) Grip and Electrical Equipment. In order to fully realize our vision, we will need to rent the best lighting equipment. This will undoubtedly be the single most important aspect the money will be used for. We want the film to look good, and this step will help ensure that.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
- First created · 0 backed
- Has not connected Facebook
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
An email thanking you for your contribution!
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
Thank you email from the cast and crew as well as an exclusive button with the film's title on it.
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
All of the above + a DVD copy of the film + Access to the film's blog with video updates and behind the scenes info.
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
All of the above + Your choice of a DVD or Blu-ray copy of the film + Exclusive production T-shirt.
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
All of the above + Digital download of the film's soundtrack + Mini poster of the film in .pdf format for you to use and share + A thank you letter signed by the cast and crew.
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
All of the above + Signed copy of the script by the cast and writer + A special thanks mention in the end credits of the film + Your DVD or Blu-ray copy of the film will also include the Special Features DVD or Blu-ray with a behind the scenes featurette as well as exclusive photos + A mini poster signed by the cast and crew.
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
1 backer Limited (6 left of 7)
All of the above + Associate Producer credit in the film + 1 additional T-shirt + A personalized introduction to the film on your DVD or Blu-ray copy by the cast and crew + 1 sheet movie poster + 2 additional DVD or Blu-ray copies of the film for you to share or use as gifts + 1 digital copy of the film sent to you on a flash drive you get to keep.
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
1 backer Limited (3 left of 4)
All of the above + 1 additional T-shirt + A framed 1 sheet signed by the cast and crew + A story board frame signed by the Director of Photography and Director + 2 additional DVD or Blu-ray copies of the film for you to share or use as gifts
- (40 days)