One week in... still need your help!
Hey folks... I've been doing my 2nd chance campaign for a week, and we are already almost 2/3 of the way to our new goal of $16,175. But they say that the bulk of Kickstarter donations come the first few days and the last few days. I am not sure my heart can take it coming down to the wire! :)
If each of you make the same pledge as you did the first time, I should just make it. Three VERY important things to note:
1) When I didn't make my goal the first time, your pledge was automatically cancelled and your card was not charged.
2) Your first pledge does not automatically carry over to my 2nd chance campaign. You have to make another pledge for it to count.
3) This time, your card is still not charged unless I meet my goal. If I do, your card will be charged for the pledge amount at 11:59 PM CDT on Tuesday May 15. If I don't (perish the thought), your new pledge will also be cancelled.
One more time, here's the new project link:
Also, a little something interesting for you... this is a story from NPR's Marketplace about Kickstarter, which includes a great interview with Kickstarter co-founder Yancey Strickler. He describers how platforms like Kickstarter make it easy for everyone -- like you -- to be a patron of the arts. Check it out: http://www.marketplace.org/topics/business/corner-office/dreams-reality-way-kickstarter
If you can help, please do! Happy spring to you!
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
advance digital download of albumEstimated delivery:
Pledge $15 or moreYou selected
advance physical copy of album + digital downloadEstimated delivery:
Pledge $30 or moreYou selected
- advance copy of album - t-shirt - (2) bumper stickersEstimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
- (2) advance copy of album - (2) t-shirts - (5) bumper stickersEstimated delivery:
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
- (5) advance copy of album - (5) t-shirts - (20) bumper stickersEstimated delivery:
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
- (15) advance copy of album - (10) t-shirts - (30) bumper stickers - free admission to five (5) live performances - opportunity to perform on the albumEstimated delivery:
Pledge $5,000 or moreYou selected
0 backers Limited (6 left of 6)
- (25) advance copy of album - (15) t-shirts - (50) bumper stickers - free admission for you and up to three guests to all future live performances, with backstage access - "Thank you" in liner notesEstimated delivery:
Pledge $10,000 or moreYou selected
0 backers Limited (3 left of 3)
Everything in the $5000+ category, plus: - Executive producer credit on album (listed in album liner notes and in advance press release for album) - Private performance at location of your choice (within North America - travel expenses must be provided elsewhere)Estimated delivery:
- (45 days)