A post-apocalyptic game where the main character is fighting his way through hordes of horrible mutants to save the world and himself.
Please read our latest update ! Thank you.
We are getting this project financed so we can take the demo further and create a full PC titlle + some other platforms including iOS. The game will be 3d. This project is 100% independent with the only goal of bringing joy and happiness to gamers around the world.
1. Project Summary
A video game from a team of indie developers which features dark post apocalyptic world swarming with mutants, half-destroyed streets of a former megapolis, metropolitan tunnels, air ducts, museums, caves, underground mutant city; a well developed storyline, a love story, variety of opportunities to explore the world, intuitive and simplistic interface and non linear arrangement of game locations.
- Action (horror with elements of stealth and shooter) + Quest
- PC, Mac standalone
- iPhone, iPad
- XBOX360, PS3
- The game will be available in several languages including English
2. Game features
Game world concept
- Dark post apocalyptic world swarming with mutants, half-destroyed streets of a former megapolis, metropolitan tunnels, air ducts, underground mutant city.
- The game is similar to Stalker, Fallout, Metro 2033.
- The game supports automatic updates ( freeware are automatic, shareware need to be confirmed by the user)
- Sci-fi cyberpunk storyline
- The gameplay relies on a well developed storyline , which is supposed to hold the gamers attention up until the end.
- The game features a love story
- Variety of opportunities to explore the world
- Intuitive and simplistic interface
- A non linear arrangement of game locations
3. How are we planning to do it ?
The work that has been done so far includes a 2d demo of the game that is available for a the minimal donation or at out website.
Here are some highlights of the project
- Project development started in the early spring of 2009
- Active development began during winter 2010
- Development is done remotely for now (no physical office)
- Тeam members live all across the globe : Russia, Ukraine, United States
- Regardless the fact that our team is young and this is our first project together, each team member has enough skill and qualification to make the project come to life.
- Team members actively use Skype to communicate with each other.
- A dedicated forum allows for a quick access to all project’s resources at all time
- Project director gives detailed description of the basic game elements and structures and they are being further discussed with h the rest of the team, taking into consideration the supposed target audience’s opinion and latest gaming industry influences.
- Project manager communicates all necessary information between the director and other team members back and forth making sure it is correct and always up to date.
- All graphic content creation (including concept art, models, animation) starts with a live discussion among all team members.
- Concept artists use drawing tablets and Adobe Photoshop
- Matte painters use references from the image database, create sketches and then finalize them in Adobe Photoshop.
- Sometimes animators use freeware Motion capture libraries, but most of the animations are done from scratch in Autodesk Maya and 3D Max.
4. What the money is for
With you help we will expand the project and take it into 3d, making the gaming experience even more enjoyable. We will need at least $ 5000 to buy the game engine we need and the rest of the money will fund further work of three visual artists, three 3-d sculptors, two animators, one composer , one sound designer, two programmers and a manager. And all of us will work closely on the game and level design.
With our special rewards system you will also get a chance to take part in the creation of this game by joining the developers forum and maybe add your own locations, monsters or other features.
We are building a VIP developer forum with fun activities like putting a face of your choice on one of our monsters . Weekly activities will be something like sending us your photo so we can make it look like you are standing in the middle of the post-apocalyptic town, or recreating you own flat or maybe a whole block where you live as a part of the playable area or maybe even be a voice behind one of our characters. The more you donate the more significant you input will be. This is going to be a lot of fun which will also include testing the recently finished game levels
And now the screenshot's you've been waitng for:
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $30,000 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on November 15, 2011.
Sep 16, 2011 - Nov 15, 2011 (60 days)
Pledge $5 or more
Thank you and a 2d demo of the gameEstimated delivery: Nov 2011
Pledge $10 or more
all of the above + the demo release of the 3d gameEstimated delivery: Dec 2011
Pledge $20 or more
all of the above + full release of the 3d game.Estimated delivery: May 2012
Pledge $30 or more
all of the above plus official thank you on the website and in the game creditsEstimated delivery: Sep 2012
Pledge $100 or more
all of the above + thank you in the game credits + SILVER MEMBERSHIP in the FORUM : Lifetime updates for all possible versions of the game (+ android and iOS),Receive clues about hidden object on every level ( at least one per level),Get the official pre release before anyone else + test the game .Estimated delivery: Sep 2012
Pledge $500 or more
all of the above + GOLD MEMBERSHIP in the FORUM : Lifetime updates for all possible versions of the game (+ android and iOS),Receive clues about hidden object on every level ( at least one per level),Get the official pre release before anyone else + test the game, Get your photo as a personalized poster, Get your personalized cheat code, Your photos can be part of level design and surroundings, Get your own apartment as a playable part on one of the game levels.Estimated delivery: Sep 2012
Pledge $1,000 or more
all of the above + PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP in the FORUM : Lifetime updates for all possible versions of the game (+ android and iOS),Receive clues about hidden object on every level ( at least one per level),Get the official pre release before anyone else + test the game, Get your photo as a personalized poster, Get your personalized cheat code, Your photos can be part of level design and surroundings, Get your own apartment as a playable part on one of the game levels, Get your face on one of the NPC's, Give your voice to one of the NPC's, get famous ! Get you own advertisement or any image or text on certain levels.Estimated delivery: Sep 2012