Hello Kickstarter Supporters,
Jimmy, Adam, and Josh here. I don't know if you've been watching, but it's been one heck of a week. Our big news:
- Many of you showed your support for TWD for IndieWire Magazine's "Project of the Month," and in an ulcer-inducing week of voting, we won! Please check out the article here. As a reward, we get the glory and a tete-a-tete with Sundance's Executive Director, Keri Putnam!
- Our good friends at Atlas Obscura covered "Tomorrow We Disappear" for Huffington Post. Check out the article and Joshua Cogan's amazing photos here.
And now we're in the final seven days of our Kickstarter, and momentum is building. We are 87% funded, but we need help because on Kickstarter, you need to reach 100% of your goal or else you get nothing! Please spare us the emotional anguish and help out in our final week.
So here are three things you can do to help "Tomorrow We Disappear:"
- SHARE: Take this link (http://kck.st/remfZn) and Post it to Facebook, Email it to your friends, Tweet it, anything that helps get the word out!
- LIKE: Go to facebook.com/tomorrowwedisappear. If your network can see that you support us, it will help.
- CONSIDER INCREASING: Look, if you're receiving this email, it means you've already pledged...and we honestly can't tell you how grateful we are. But we are adding some amazing rewards this week, so take a look and see if any interest you. See below for a sampling.
- $25 - a mix tape from our music supervisor, Rob Lowry!
- $150 - a hand-carved puppet and a limited edition poster!
- $350 - a Producer Mystery Box. We'll fill a box with lots of eclectic, mysterious awesomeness.
- $500 - the rights to co-director Adam Weber's beard. Wanna shave it? Henna-dye it? Gerry-curl it? Do what you wish! But be quick: you have to buy it before Adam's mother does!
That's all by us. If you have any questions, send them to email@example.com. And again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
- The TWD team