The biography of the most amazing person I ever met: my brother Michaël. Because everyone needs a Mikey in their lives.
I have a story to tell. It's a really good one. About someone who believed in the good in people, loved life, and knew how to live it. It's a true story too, the biography of a little prince who was born on the 4th of April 2002 and died on the 13th of July 2009. This isn't a story about his death, but about his life. The story of the little prince's adventures that will make you laugh, cry, and hopefully think.
The book is already written and ready to publish, complete with illustrations taken from the little prince's own drawings. All that's left to do is publish. Amazon's CreateSpace publishers can do it, but it costs money.
The money raised will pay for:
- The design of the interior of the book, and the creation of a theme by which to integrate 30 illustrations with the text.
- Comprehensive copy-editing.
- The design of a unique cover for the book.
- Customized formatting of the interior and cover of the book, to make it fit to print.
- Online distribution and expanded exposure and media attention for the project.
- Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN) assignment, to make the book accessible to libraries.
- Availability of an e-copy of the book for Kindle.
We've all dreamed at some point of changing the world. I know Mikey's story changed mine, and has the ability to change many people's. I'm ready. The story's ready. Now all I need is your help to get it out there to the world.
Thank you, whoever you are. I wish you well.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $2,000 goal
seconds to go
Mar 28, 2012 - Apr 27, 2012 (30 days)
Pledge $5 or more
A postcard mailed to you with a handwritten, personalized thank you note from the author.Estimated delivery: May 2012
Pledge $20 or more
A mention and personalized thank you on the book's dedication page.Estimated delivery: May 2012
Pledge $30 or more
A mention and personalized thank you on the book's dedication page, AS WELL AS a signed copy of the book, with my heartfelt thanks for helping me immortalize this story.Estimated delivery: Jun 2012