Hello IIGD backers! It has been a couple weeks since the campaign ended and I wanted to let you know I have been hard at work. I was hoping to have the final Agent Zero illustration by now, but Aaron has been backed up at work so it is taking a little longer than normal. Should be here this weekend...
- The Custom Lizzy Scoring Dice have been ordered and are in the production queue! Should be in my hands in 4-6 weeks.
- The Multipurpose Double Sided Custom Game Mats have been ordered! Should be in my hands within a couple of weeks.
- The Custom Scenario "Zombies on a Plane" PDF has been created and self-tested a few times. I am going to have some of my testers test it out next.
- The Custom Chits and card for the scenario have been created as well and will be ordered soon...
- Most of you who have a reward of custom artwork have responded to my queries, so thank you. If you haven't make sure you get back to me.
The remaining artwork is what will take a bit to be finalized and put on cards. My target is to have the files ready to be sent to the printer by March (or sooner) so that the game can be delivered to you all in May (or sooner).
It is never to soon to start speaking to the representatives at your FLGS (friendly local game store) about IIGD and Van Ryder Games. I want to get this on as many shelves as possible and you guys can help by asking for it!
Also, if you know someone who missed out on the Kickstarter but is interested in the game it can be pre-ordered at our webstore shop.vanrydergames.com with the benefit of free or discounted shipping. Pre-ordering also ensures they will get a copy of the first print run.
Thanks and everybody have a Happy Thanksgiving next week (or Thursday for my friends overseas!)
A.J. Porfirio - Van Ryder Games