We provide LIVE and pre-recorded coverage of the music scene and the fans that travel throughout the US to discover new music.
BREAKING THE MOLD OF TV AND FILM
Since beginning in 2009, we have been reporting LIVE from the music and art scene, covering concerts and festivals throughout the country. These broadcasts capture the essence of the live music scene from a fan's perspective. Our efforts have garnered attention in Rolling Stone Magazine, The Wall Street Journal Online, Glide Magazine's Hidden Track, and even manifested as a trending topic on Twitter. During this time we have generated over 2 Million viewer hours of pure web entertainment.
This summer we plan on taking the show on the road, broadcasting and filming our adventure as we travel with music fans through multiple cities across the U.S., following our motto "Always Go Live!".
WE'RE COMING TO YOUR TOWN
The foundation of our show has been fan involvement. We want to continue that tradition as we travel from city to city, caravaning and hanging out with the fans of the show. We would love for you to get involved and help us highlight the best of what makes your town a cool place to live. If you want to tip us off to the "must see" spots in your area, send us email at email@example.com
SHOW OF LIFE TOUR SCHEDULE:
- 6/7 DCU Center - Worcester, Massachusetts
- 6/8 DCU Center - Worcester, Massachusetts
- 6/9 Bonnaroo Music Festival - Manchester, Tennessee
- 6/10 Bonnaroo Music Festival - Manchester, Tennessee
- 6/15 Bader Field - Atlantic City, New Jersey
- 6/16 Bader Field - Atlantic City, New Jersey
- 6/17 Bader Field - Atlantic City, New Jersey
- 6/19 nTelos Pavilion - Portsmouth, Virginia
- 6/20 nTelos Pavilion - Portsmouth, Virginia
- 6/22 Riverbend Music Center - Cincinnati, Ohio
- 6/23 First Niagara Pavilion - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 6/24 Blossom Music Center - Cleveland Ohio
- 6/28 Klipsch Music Center - Noblesville, Indiana
- 6/29 Klipsch Music Center - Noblesville, Indiana
- 6/30 Alpine Valley Music Center - East Troy, Wisconsin
- 6/31 Alpine Valley Music Center - East Troy, Wisconsin
- 7/3 Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre - Wantagh, New York
- 7/4 Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre - Wantagh, New York
- 7/6 Saratoga Springs Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- 7/7 Saratoga Springs Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- 7/8 Saratoga Springs Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
We're going to be covering our journey live, broadcasting what life on the road is like in this traveling music culture. You will see various landmarks across the country, and get to be a part of the adventure as it unfolds LIVE. You'll get to witness all the ups and downs of our experience, as we showcase a revolving cast of characters in a drama that will eclipse anything you can find on T.V.
The money from the funding of this Kickstarter campaign will go towards our equipment needs, transportation, and lodging for our crew. We decided to set our goal at a very low "bare-bones" amount to increase the chances that we'll be able to get enough support for the project to be funded. There are certain equipment necessities we will need in order to produce the show, such as camera maintenance, batteries, and tapes. During our journey we'll be travelling 5,286 miles, so the major portion of our budget will be dedicated to covering these transportation costs in order to ensure we make it to each show. A lot of times we'll be sleeping on peoples floors or camping outside. We are very passionate about this project and will do anything it takes to make sure we get on the road. It is our destiny!
SUPER BONUS EDITION!
We set our goal low to guarantee our success. If we reach 100% of our goal we will be able to produce the show and make it to all 11 cities on the tour. But here's where things get interesting. If we exceed our goal and reach the $6,000 funding level, we have an opportunity to use an RV that will allow us the luxury of creating a "mobile studio" that will take Show of Life to the next level. We want to brand it the "Show of Life RV" which will give us even more visibility. The next step involves pimping out the RV with multiple cameras and the software necessary to run them professionally. The production value of the show will skyrocket and the bonus for the fans at home is more LIVE coverage, rain or shine. We are even considering letting one lucky fan ride along with us for this adventure of a lifetime!
Thank you for anything you can do to help us! Please spread the word and let people know what we're about!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $3,500 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on May 24, 2012.
Apr 21, 2012 - May 24, 2012
Pledge $1 or more
Grilled Cheese Sponsor - Listed as Sponsor on WebsiteEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $10 or more
- Listed as a Contributor on our Website -Official Show of Life StickerEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $20 or more
-Show of Life Merit Badge -Official Show of Life Sticker -Listed as a Contributor on our WebsiteEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $100 or more
2 backers All gone!
EARLY BIRD VENDOR PROMTION We will air a 30 second commercial spot for each of our vendors that will be broadcast live from each venue during summer tour. This is in addition to shout outs of support to our awesome sponsors, on-air during the natural course of the show.Estimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $100 or more
1 backer All gone!
- MULTIPLE Shoutouts to your Name, Company, or Group, Live on the Air during our broadcast at ONE of the 21 shows of your choice - Show of Life Merit Badge - Listed as a Contributor on our WebsiteEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $100 or more
1 backer Limited (11 of 12 left)
*** EARLY BIRD VENDOR PROMOTION *** We will air a 30 second commercial spot for each of our vendors that will be broadcast live from each venue during summer tour during leg 1. This is in addition to shout outs of support, on-air during the natural course of the showEstimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $150 or more
0 backers Limited (15 of 15 left)
VENDOR PROMTION We will air a 30 second commercial spot for each of our vendors that will be broadcast live from each venue during summer tour during leg 1. This is in addition to shout outs of support, on-air during the natural course of the show.Estimated delivery: Jun 2012
Pledge $1,000 or more
0 backers Limited (2 of 2 left)
- A Custom Made Pre-Recorded 1-Minute Promotional segment for Your Company and/or a Product Placement Highlight, Played Live on the Air FOUR Times at each of the shows. It will also be distributed as a stand-alone youtube video. - Listed as a Gold Sponsor on our WebsiteEstimated delivery: Jun 2012