The 1st batch of refunds (95% of all refunds) has gone through, so most of you should have gotten a refund from me. I cannot issue the remaining 5% until Kickstarter refunds their fees to me-- Once that is done, the few remaining people will get their refunds. It should take no more than a week from whenever Kickstarter refunds me.
If you could post in the comments if you haven't (or even if you have!) gotten your refund yet, that would be great.
After all refunds are handled, I will be looking into an open source option for Sarah.
seconds to go
Pledge $1 or moreYou selected
My sincerest Thanks
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
A copy of the Sarah iPhone App at time of release on iOS or Android
Pledge $15 or moreYou selected
Three copies of the Sarah at time of release on iOS or/or Android, and a public thanks on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. You can use one and give two away! (If you are not on Google Plus and it is still in Beta, I will send you an invite when it allows me to do so.) Additionally, if the project is still in beta, we will send you an invitation to join the Beta test of Sarah.
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
10 Licenses to use Sarah on iOS or Android, and your name listed as a producer on the app info page and within the app.
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
20 Licenses of the app, your name listes as executive producer on the app info page and within the app.
Pledge $800 or moreYou selected
0 backers Limited (1 left of 1)
Pledge $800, and we can discuss renaming the app whatever name you like. Including yours! Note- if we cannot agree on a name, you will not be charged.Estimated delivery:
- (60 days)