Mystic Philadelphia surveys the astrology and geomancy of America’s 1st metropolis and decodes Philly's art and architecture..
Mystic Philadelphia: The Astrology and Geomancy of America’s First Metropolis By Ras Ben
GOAL : $ 4,400
Mystic Philadelphia: The Astrology and Geomancy of America’s First Metropolis is a non-fiction book
Approximate Length: 144 pages
Full Color Softcover
Projected Release Date : September 21, 2012
ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
Mystic Philadelphia: The Astrology and Geomancy of America’s First Metropolis is a non-fiction book that surveys the mystical and magical dimensions of the birthplace of the U.S. – Philadelphia. This work is born out of a very powerful event that occurred November 11, 2011. That day – 11:11:11 – catalyzed people around the globe to activate oneness within themselves and the world grid. There were several events planned at sacred spots around the planet – the Great Pyramids of Egypt, Machu Pichu in Peru, Sedona, Arizona, etc., etc.
People within Philadelphia were inspired to come together and hold a similar event. A group called Wellness Evolution, facilitated by Katriel Wise and his mate Empress Thandi, brought together servant healers in the Philadelphia community, including: Ras Ben, Professor Kareem Darwish, Sister Beverly, Mama Gail Clouden, and Anpu. Together they planned the 11:11:11 Galactic Activation to be held from 11:11 am to 11:11 pm with the goal of activating galactic oneness within the people there, in the surrounding area of Philadelphia, and the entire world grid.
That raised an important question: Where is Philadelphia in the world grid and what is sacred and special about this place we call Philadelphia? The answers are mind blowing and awe-inspiring:
- Prior to the advent of William Penn Philadelphia was called Shackomaxon Lennapehoking, or the Place Where the Kings Meet in the Land of the Elders of Humanity. Shackomaxon was the capitol not only of the Lenni Lenape, but all Algonquin speakers along the North East and mid-atlantic coast. The Lenape are descended from the Mississippi mound builders of the Black Trutle clan, and were custodians of at least six mound pyramids that are hidden within plain sight within metropolitan Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia rests on an influential and prominent place within the ley-line grid of planet earth. In fact, six ley-lines converge at the Commodore Barry statue behind Independence Hall in Old City. These ley-lines radiate throughout the metropolitan area and define the hidden order in Philadelphia’s urban sprawl.
- Philadelphia rests on the 40th parallel of latitude. This number is rich in mystical symbolism and seems to be a determining factor on why early European mystics like Joannes Kelpius made Philadelphia a place of residence. Kelpius and his group Hermits of the Ridge revered the number 40 as sacred. They considered 40 as the number of completion and pointed out its frequent reference in the Bible. The Great Flood was 40 days and 40 nights. Moses sat with some burning bush for 40 days and nights on Mt. Sinai. The Children of Israel roamed the wilderness with Moses for 40 years. Saul and David each ruled Israel 40 years. Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights in the desert. The Risen Christ remained with the apostles 40 days after the Crucifixion. Kelpius’ community usually consisted of 40 members, who lived together in a lodge that measured 40 feet by 40 feet. The lodge was aligned to the four cardinal points of the compass. The monks even made their burial ground in Germantown 40 by 40. Therefore, it cannot be mere coincidence that the Hermits of the Ridge positioned the commune exactly on the 40th degree latitude, upon which Greater Philadelphia rests. Kelpius taught that it was from this location – Philadelphia – that one could safely watch the fulfillment of Millennial prophecy – the advent of the 1000 years of peace foretold in Biblical Revelations.
- This idea of Philadelphia being a place of grace in the Millennial End-times appears to be the intention behind William Penn choosing it for the name of his “Holy Experiment”. Penn did not name the city Philadelphia because it means “City of Brotherly Love” in Greek but because of the prominent role Philadelphia plays in prophecy in Revelations. Of the messages to the 7 churches, only Philadelphia received a favorable prophecy. As such, William Penns’s prayer for his new city, as inscribed on city hall is as follows:
And thou, Philadelphia, virgin settlement of this province, named before thou wast born; what love, care, service, and travail there have been to bring thee forth and preserve thee from such as would abuse and defile thee. O that thou mayest be kept from the evil that would overwhelm thee, faithful to the end. My soul prays to God for thee, that thou mayest stand in the day of trial, that thy children may be blest of the Lord and thy people saved by his power.”
- Philadelphia is America’s 1st metropolis – a radial city with a center of power designed by measure and sacred geometric patterns. The astrology and geomancy of America’s 1st metropolis is hidden in plain sight throughout the city. Mystic Philadelphia: The Astrology and Geomancy of America’s First Metropolis decodes these aspects of the City of Brotherly Love and reveals other mystical dimensions of the birthplace of the US.
GOAL : $ 4,400
The manuscript draft is complete. The funds would facilitate:
-Desktop publishing and typesetting
-Commissioning graphic artists to complete cover design, graphics, and hi-res map of Mystic Philadelphia
-Printing at least 2,000 soft-back copies
-A little time to do these things
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WERE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE LOTUS OF COMPASSION FUNDRAISER - WE GENERATED $660!
MUNEER & NISA ($520 - WOW SPECIAL THANKS)
PHIL ($10 - ALREADY HAD PLEDGED ONLINE AS WELL - THANKS)
THANKS TO GERALDO, VERA AND GLENDA WHO CONTRIBUTED ONLINE WHILE IN ATTENDANCE...
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE LOTUS OF COMPASSION FAMILY FOR HOSTING SUCH A SPIRITED EVENT!
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
~Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Map ~Name in Supporter Shout-outEstimated delivery:
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
~E-Book of Mystic Philadelphia ~Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Map ~Name in Supporter Shout-outEstimated delivery:
Pledge $20 or moreYou selected
~1 copy of Mystic Philadelphia ~Name in Supporter Shout-outEstimated delivery:
Pledge $30 or moreYou selected
~1 copy of Mystic Philadelphia ~E-Book of Mystic Philadelphia ~Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Map ~Name in Supporter Shout-outEstimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
~1 copy of Rocks of Ages: Anu edition ~1 copy of Mystic Philadelphia ~E-Book of Mystic Philadelphia ~Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Map ~Name in Supporter Shout-outEstimated delivery:
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
~2 copies of Rocks of Ages: Anu edition ~2 copies of Mystic Philadelphia ~2 E-Books of Mystic Philadelphia ~2 Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Maps ~Card-size Recognition in Mystic Philadelphia ~Invite to Mystic Philadelphia TourEstimated delivery:
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
~4 copies of Rocks of Ages: Anu edition ~4 copies of Mystic Philadelphia ~4 E-Books of Mystic Philadelphia ~4 Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Maps ~¼ page Recognition in Mystic Philadelphia ~Invite to Mystic Philadelphia TourEstimated delivery:
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
~1 case of Mystic Philadelphia ~12 Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Maps ~½ page Recognition in Mystic Philadelphia ~Invite to Mystic Philadelphia TourEstimated delivery:
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
~1 case of Mystic Philadelphia ~1 case of Rocks of Ages ~12 Mystic Philadelphia Laminated Maps ~Full page Recognition in Mystic Philadelphia ~Invite to Mystic Philadelphia TourEstimated delivery:
- (30 days)