Trust and Safety Manager
At Kickstarter, we deal with unique challenges as we support and manage our community of millions. The Trust and Safety team helps ensure that each member of our community understands Kickstarter and follows our rules and guidelines. Join us in continuing to define and implement the practices that will be at the heart of trust and safety for our community as they bring creative projects to life.
Your responsibilities will include
- Identifying and investigating trust and safety issues and violations
- Judging appropriate action to be taken and refining practices and procedures
- Managing a team of trust and safety analysts
- Educating our community on using Kickstarter and how to safely and responsibly participate
- Cataloging and compiling data from issues, violations, flagged content, and daily workflow into a structured format
- Collaborating with our Product team to create, test, and launch trust and safety tools
- Working with our Community team and external partners
- Keeping aware of trust and safety concerns, prevention tactics, and emerging technologies
Send a little something about yourself to email@example.com , along with links to your work. This position is full-time, on-site at our awesome NYC office in the Lower East Side. Your compensation will include equity and health-care.