Project Specialist - Design & Technology
We're looking for people passionate about supporting their creative communities to join our growing team of Project Specialists. Each day, hundreds of creators submit their projects to Kickstarter. A Kickstarter Project Specialist reviews every submission, providing feedback, answering questions, and working with creators to make sure projects meet our guidelines. Project Specialists help guide new and returning creators as they prepare to share their projects with the world.
- You're part of the design and technology community and are especially attuned to how your community thinks about and uses Kickstarter.
- You're an excellent writer, an empathic communicator, and are at your best when helping others.
- You have a broad understanding of the creative process and how Kickstarter fits into that process.
- You’ve made things before and know what it’s like to be a creator.
- You have a background that encompasses bringing a design to life: including everything from the initial creative process, to project management, to supply chain techniques.
- You are an active part of the Maker movement.
- You have had previous community building experience.
Send a little something about yourself to email@example.com , along with links to your work. This position is full-time, on-site at our awesome NYC office in the Lower East Side. Your compensation will include equity and health-care.