Our small and passionate design team is growing. We're looking for someone equal parts designer and developer to help shape the tools people use to bring new projects to life. As a part of our team, you'll work with engineers, editors, product managers, and our community team to define how project creators and backers interact. We're constantly shipping features and iterating, so expect a hands-on, collaborative environment.
Feel as comfortable in Photoshop as you do writing CSS? Obsess over grid systems as much as you do media queries? If you're a self-starter, sweat the details, and want to have a visible impact on the lives of people in the creative community, we want to hear from you.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to code your work (we use Haml and Sass)
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Cross-browser testing
- Experience with mobile design and dev (responsive, mobile sites, and/or native iOS)
- Experience with JS and DOM scripting, ideally with jQuery
- Experience in a Rails environment
Send a little something about yourself to email@example.com , along with links to your work. This position is full-time, on-site at our awesome NYC office in the Lower East Side. Your compensation will include equity and health-care.